BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (a) - 1/4/24

Just now, duckson said:

Sunderland commentator saying Gally has form for this (elbowing people in the face). WTF clueless 

If Gallagher put himself about, despite his lack of football skill, he'd be a handful at this level. Just look at someone like Ashley Barnes. 

I WISH he was known for being a dirty hard bastard. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

There's no good reason to leave Sammie or JRC on especially. Szmodics looked in a lot of pain when he went down earlier, but he's the type of lad to play through the pain and regret it later. Even if that hadn't happened he's too important to leave on at 4 nil up. JRC is just made of glass and very good for us. Agree I'd have Gally taken off too.

Why the fuck Sammy, JRC and Gallagher on still on is ridiculous. We need to get them off and protected with the game won.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

There's no good reason to leave Sammie or JRC on especially. Szmodics looked in a lot of pain when he went down earlier, but he's the type of lad to play through the pain and regret it later. Even if that hadn't happened he's too important to leave on at 4 nil up. JRC is just made of glass and very good for us. Agree I'd have Gally taken off too.

Or we could just make the least important of those subs, yeh, cool.

Just now, Darwen Rover 007 said:

Think JRC has made a huge difference today.. always driving forward 

I think having an actual midfield makes a big difference, especially with JRC's quality. One of multiple areas where we are severely lacking, especially after pushing Wharton out of the door.

• Like 1

Sorry lads it's my bad, the one day I go to the pub rather than stay at home and watch the game. Safe to say I'll be down the pub for every game for the reason of the season

• Like 5

• Backroom

We are definitely a better team when Gally plays, even when he’s not on form having a focal point is a real foil for those around him 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Just enjoy a win for an afternoon, they're few and far between. 

I find it hard to find joy in anything at the club now. In recent years I'd generally have been overjoyed at today, but I find myself feeling little more than 'oh that's nice' and a bit of surprise that we have actually turned it on.

2 minutes ago, Tom said:

We are definitely a better team when Gally plays, even when he’s not on form having a focal point is a real foil for those around him 

hedges makes a big difference imo,he never stops running,is difficult to knock off the ball and will always give you an outlet,if only he could finish

• Like 1

• Backroom
1 minute ago, rovers11 said:

Sheff W losing 2-0 which means they are very unlikely to be able to catch us now. 

Needs Hudds and Plymouth to lose. Both the most likely two to fill that 3rd relegation slot.

Whilst I wouldn’t say very unlikely it would pretty much mean a 3 game swing given it would be 6 points and 23 goals however we still have them to play 

Definitely agree on the others I think Plymouth will fill a relegation spot with Rotherham