BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (a) - 1/4/24

Fine result at the perfect time for us. Attackers have confidence and defence playing well. 

We need that winning feeling around the dressing room. Confidence fuels momentum. Hope we can give some of the hopefuls  a run for their money now. 

We were a hopeful this time last season. 

5 minutes ago, Gav said:

Superb result, made up for the Rovers hordes that made the trip. Safe trip home and I salute every single one of you. 

Exactly!! Great effort to the travelling fans. Well deserved result for them

4 minutes ago, M_B said:

That's 3 defeats in 10/11 since Eustace came in, conceding 11 goals. Never mind the 5 goals, it's the defensive side which has been the most impressive. 

Eustace has come in and tightened up the defence and made us hard to beat. He's showed no shortage of nous and experience. Say it quietly, we might just have a decent manager who knows how to play the Championship. 

Let's not get carried away.

Great win.

• Like 2

WOW! I don't think anyone could've seen that coming. Finally a win under JE, and a deserved one by the sounds of it.

Let's hope this is the start of a decent end of season run. We look a far better side with JRC and Hedges back. 4 more points might just be enough to secure Championship football for next season.

fina effing ly...

i was on shoddy internet watching ...suddenly score was 0-1 ..i was thinking we can come back in second half ... then suddenly it was 0-2 and i'm thinking damn ...there's still second half ...then i come in here at page 8 ...only then i realized we leading 2-0 ...

Just then i realized how used to losing we have been ...a draw seemed like victory ....

Great job guys.. finally a fukking good week ahead ...

God bless 

VENKYs/WAGGOT/SUHAIL OUT !!!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, M_B said:

That's 3 defeats in 10/11 since Eustace came in, conceding 11 goals. Never mind the 5 goals, it's the defensive side which has been the most impressive. 

Eustace has come in and tightened up the defence and made us hard to beat. He's showed no shortage of nous and experience. Say it quietly, we might just have a decent manager who knows how to play the Championship. 

exactly. 

He had to sort the defence out firstly, making us harder to be and much better as defensively unit. Like a good head coach does 

I agree with your last sentence. Did a very good job at Birmingham

• Like 2

Fantastic performance but great to score at all the right psychological moments too.

Worth pointing out that was the first game this season we could get all 4 of Gally, Szmodics, Hedges and Dolan on the pitch together and they played superbly as a unit. Dolan was too tricky for the Sunderland defence and simply having the height and physicality of Gally created spaces for the other 3.

Rovers press was exceptional thoughout- Sunderland players will be having blue and white halved nightmares tonight..

JRC and Tronstad look a great combination in midfield and the defence was pretty flawless until we lost Dack when we were really slow getting back to the loose ball after Pears' excellent save. 

Fabulous feeling after any win but 5-1 is extra sweet.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

Sammi was great today but Dolan was top class.That pass for Sammi’s first goal was DeBruynesq. 

I’ve give a rating of 9 to four players today - Sammi, Dolan, JRC and Hyam. That’s rare for me!

• Like 1