BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (a) - 1/4/24

• Backroom
11 minutes ago, RevidgeBlue said:

If we take care of our own results it doesn't matter what anyone else does.

Whilst true I always think keeping a 2 game cushion is a huge boost; a win and a result or two in our favour does that 

• Like 1

Amazed how much space Szmodics had for both goals, both basically from the same blade of grass. Sunderland must well and truly be on the beach.
We’ve certainly been the better team. Let’s hope it’s more of the same for the next 45

• Backroom
Just now, Danishfan said:

I feel a Sammie hattrick coming on 🤩

Good,  cos I feel like we need 3 goals to get a win.

2 goals smells suspiciously of a heart wrenching draw. 

• Like 4

Just now, Silas said:

Good,  cos I feel like we need 3 goals to get a win.

2 goals smells suspiciously of a heart wrenching draw. 

I still feel worried even though Sunderland have hardly done anything that half. This second half is huge.

• Like 1

Can't complain at that half way through, still think we need one more. Who is our second top scorer this season? It seems as though Sammie is the only one who ever puts it in the back of the net.

Still feeling worried despite Sunderland being dreadful that first half, maybe partly because they surely can't be that poor again after getting booed off. That said, I didn't expect to be 2 up at half time, in fact I didn't expect us to score 2 goals all game. Bit worrying seeing how strapped up Sammy is, although it's obviously not affected him too much!

5 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

looking at the movement of smzodics and gallagher,you can why one has 20+ goals and the other struggles to get half a dozen,gally has`nt got a clue where the final ball is going

If gally was an F1 driver he'd be heading into oncoming traffic 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

looking at the movement of smzodics and gallagher,you can why one has 20+ goals and the other struggles to get half a dozen,gally has`nt got a clue where the final ball is going

It tells you how bad two consecutive managers must think Telalovic is, cos Gallagher is pretty much the first name on the team sheet when he's fit. 

3 minutes ago, Hasta said:

I still feel worried even though Sunderland have hardly done anything that half. This second half is huge.

I’m nervous because of recent form, but Sunderland have had a torrid time of it recently with managerial appointments and with nothing much to play for, may not fancy it. If we don’t win this I expect it’s our doing, not theirs.

Three really nicely worked goals, bit of a perfect away performance so far.

We’ve all given them shit when it’s been warranted (which has been a lot recently), but cannot fault today.

Clean sheet would really be the icing.

• Like 1