BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

v Sunderland (a) - 1/4/24

1 minute ago, Blow-in said:

Sammy, JRC and Gally off now!

There's no good reason to leave Sammie or JRC on especially. Szmodics looked in a lot of pain when he went down earlier, but he's the type of lad to play through the pain and regret it later. Even if that hadn't happened he's too important to leave on at 4 nil up. JRC is just made of glass and very good for us. Agree I'd have Gally taken off too.

7 minutes ago, joey_big_nose said:

Depends who we sell, but if we have roughly the same/equivalent squad no way we should be going down.

I don't see how we keep Szmodics, without him we'd have been relegated already. Eustace hasn't convinced me no matter how today ends. The off the pitch stuff is massively distracting and sabotaging us every transfer window. I'll reassess after the summer but my hopes for next season are very low.

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

Their CB is literally getting bullied by Gallagher (throwing himself to the ground trying to get Gallagher sent off). 

He needs to have a word with himself, Gallagher is soft as shit. 

Sunderland commentator saying Gally has form for this (elbowing people in the face). WTF clueless 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Exiled_Rover said:

Their CB is literally getting bullied by Gallagher (throwing himself to the ground trying to get Gallagher sent off). 

He needs to have a word with himself, Gallagher is soft as shit. 

Actually the replay was pretty clear Gally got lucky with that one.

• Moderation Lead
3 hours ago, Armchair supporter supremo said:

Mods!!!

Any chance of a laughing emoji to go with the 👍 👎 

Some little crackers being posted today 😄

Afraid not. We got rid of it before, as people were using it to troll each other….

• Like 1

Just now, bluebruce said:

I don't see how we keep Szmodics, without him we'd have been relegated already. Eustace hasn't convinced me no matter how today ends. The off the pitch stuff is massively distracting and sabotaging us every transfer window. I'll reassess after the summer but my hopes for next season are very low.

Just enjoy a win for an afternoon, they're few and far between. 

• Like 3

Just now, Exiled_Rover said:

We were good on Saturday too - it's just all clicked today in front of goal. 

Yeah despite how it sounds on here id say weve largely been playing pretty well with the exception of Plymouth over the last 4-5 games.  I think the international break seems to have helped too. We look tactically very organised against Ipswich and here.

• Like 1