BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Footy Bets 09-10

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's everyone got on for the midweek footie then?

I've got a couple on the go,

First one:

Arsenal v Olympiacos, Barcelona v Dynamo Kiev, APOEL Nicosia v Chelsea , Man Utd v Wolfsburg, Real Madrid v Marseille, Porto v Atletico Madrid, Leeds v Carlisle

Got just over 6/1 for this lot. Most of them should be nailed on, and I really fancy Porto to beat Athletico as they've been dreadful so far this season.

My second one:

Rubin Kazan v Inter Milan, Arsenal v Olympiacos, Barcelona v Dynamo Kiev, AC Milan v Zurich, Newcastle v QPR, Middlesbrough v Leicester, Millwall v Yeovil, Southampton v Bristol Rovers, Oxford v Crawley

Odds are around 45/1 for this accumulator so obviously going for a much lower stake on this one.

Brave man going for the draws. With them I always seem to get a couple right, but one or two will always let you down!

Good luck mate

It makes it interesting... If I go for the obvious there's always the likes of Chelsea at weekend to p!ss on my chips, Peterborough beating Newcastle last week and West Brom not winning at weekend. Small stake and big odd's. One of them's got to come in!!!

I had 9 out of ten right at weekend on Coral's sections list 2 from each section. the first 9 results were correct, the last was Eastbourne v Tamworth I had home win and it was 1-1 draw. Around £480 off a £2 stake. Gutted!

Brave man going for the draws. With them I always seem to get a couple right, but one or two will always let you down!

Good luck mate

Good luck to you too pal.

These are mine for this week:-

Inter Milan

Arsenal

Barcelona

Lyon

Liverpool

West Brom

Leeds

Chelsea

Real Madrid

Man City (from last night)

Inter Milan have let me down loads latley and I fully expect them too again (I had them at the weekend instead of chelski)

Archived