BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers v Stoke City Preview

• Backroom

What worries me most is a win gives us a real chance of getting out of this with Fulham at home next. With that in mind we are bound to lose and mess it up.

Kean has this knack of getting a result when HE needs it but then we mess up the rest of the time

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

look, like others have said im exercising my consuner rights not to go, is it a crime?

Of course it's not a crime but I just wonder how you're not able to get at least a little excited about the possibility of ending today wth 7 points from the last 3 games.

After all, we've had precious little excitement recently!

• Backroom

Ah didn't realise rochina was injured, is Simon injured as well? I'd have ha Henley rb givet lb and Lowe in midfield before Dunn (if givet is fit)

Blackburn: Bunn, Lowe, Samba, Hanley, Henley, Nzonzi, Formica, Dunn, Petrovic, Pedersen, Yakubu.

Subs: Kean, Morris, Givet, Vukcevic, Rochina, Blackman, Goodwillie.

Stoke: Sorensen, Woodgate, Shawcross, Huth, Wilson, Shotton, Whitehead, Whelan, Etherington, Crouch, Walters.

Subs: Begovic, Jones, Diao, Pennant, Upson, Delap, Jerome

• Backroom

Why is Blackman on the bench ahead of Slew yet he brought Slew on at weekend? Rotation system for reserve strikers

Poor form for me if Dunn is back not due to injuries

Delap on bench but Shotton has a longer throw

So its something like

Bunn

Lowe Samba Hanley Henley

Petrovic Nzonzi

Formica Dunn Pedersen

Yakubu

then? Not too bad I guess, if Pet and Zonz can make up for Dunns lack of running and let him act as a playmaker it could work.

Incidentally if Us, Arsenal, Chelsea, Villa and Norwich win today we could be looking at the heady hights of 16th...

Archived