BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ipswich Away

what changes would people make for this game?

my team would be:-

Steele

Marshall Duffy Hanley Spurr

Bennett Evans Grimes Conway

Jackson Graham

Suns:- Raya, Ward, Gomez, Watt, Brown, Apkan, Lenihan

Going for 1 nil Rovers win with Graham scoring

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a big fan of squad rotation but I'd make an allowance for this. Sad thing is though that I'd be terrified of putting Henley in for Marshall who looked like he really needed a rest on Sat. That's the problem we have, make a few changers like that and it's basically handing the game away. Play the same guys again and it's now got to the stage of risking injury or a tired defeat anyway.

Taylor for Marshall and Henley on the wing ? Bennett looked busted on Sat as well. Also prob be the smallest away following for donkeys years given the ticket prices etc.

Ipswich 2 Rovers 0

Always a tricky away game. Ipswich are a solid side at home under McCarthy and have an excellent record in midweek fixtures.

This is our game in hand so I'd be delighted with a point to increase that gap.

Taken together with the Brentford game on Saturday I'd be happy with two points, delighted with three or more.

Ring the changes after the jaded display on Saturday and the fact we play Brentford next Saturday.

Time for some of our squad to prove that they deserve a new contract this summer.

An element of tongue in cheek team but these guys should be buzzing for a game!!

Raya

Nyambe Ward Killgallon Henley

Mahoney Williamson Guthrie Taylor Conway

Brown

Ring the changes after the jaded display on Saturday and the fact we play Brentford next Saturday.

Time for some of our squad to prove that they deserve a new contract this summer.

An element of tongue in cheek team but these guys should be buzzing for a game!!

Raya

Nyambe Ward Killgallon Henley

Mahoney Williamson Guthrie Taylor Conway

Brown

Suicide squad!

• Backroom

Ipswich traditionally have very high ticket prices. Don't think I've ever paid less than £30 to watch Rovers at Portman Road. Conversely last time I saw Rovers play Ipswich at Ewood a ticket in the Riverside was £15.

Archived