SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfers Part 2

Tom

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Can we get back to discussing to actually discussing transfers. 

Would anyone actually want to keep Feeney or is everyone happy to let go?

Everyone is happy to see the useless prick go. Twice he's conned himself into being paid by this football club now, incredible. 

Just now, Mike E said:

Hellfire!

Nottingham Forest are interested in signing Liam Feeney from Blackburn Rovers on a short term deal. @Rovers @NFFC https://t.co/WYurcvO97j

Reckon he'd be decent in L1 actually, but not arsed whether he stays or not tbh.

Good find, Mike. 

• Backroom
Just now, blueboy3333 said:

Is there any interest in Feeney?

Not sure how much there is in it but I've just seen this on twitter

Nottingham Forest are interested in signing Liam Feeney from Blackburn Rovers on a short term deal. @Rovers @NFFC https://t.co/WYurcvO97j

2 hours ago, tomphil said:

Not keen on Watt, yes he's a bit of a character but another half ass modern footballer only in it for a wage to live the life which reflects in his commitment and form. In the same pool as Marshall, Stokes, Goodwille etc. 

There's a reason he keeps getting shunted about and TM is trying to put together a squad of hungry grafters by the looks, something we been crying out for since king rat got the job. 

Such a shame Scotland NT needs his talent

Just heard on the grapevine that a Midlands based club is interested in one or two of our wingers. Not willing to reveal the club or my source though. 

Just now, Baz said:

Just heard on the grapevine that a Midlands based club is interested in one or two of our wingers. Not willing to reveal the club or my source though. 

This is exactly what's wrong with this forum. Tipbits from people with alleged sources that never materialise. If you hear something, either speak up about where you heard it and name your source or say nothing. 

1 hour ago, blueboy3333 said:

I think I just realised what a massively patronising clown you are, who thinks he knows more than anyone else about football. Or it could just be me. Who cares?

And what links are you on about and why does it matter if someone posts a link again in error? Are you head of links? Do you control what people post?

:lol: the @#/? I used to get about poor old victim Chaddy. Now he's Chadass Chaddy everyone's getting some!

Keep it up Chadass!

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Jokes getting old now, don't understand what Chaddy actually has done wrong. Only one who actually inputs properly as it is the transfer page.

Same crap twitter page with 54 now tweeting this:

BREAKING NEWS: Blackburn Rovers have made a bid to sign RC Lens midfielder John Bostock.

Just now, RoversClitheroe said:

Jokes getting old now, don't understand what Chaddy actually has done wrong. Only one who actually inputs properly as it is the transfer page.

Perhaps his complete indifference to people posting links, in all honesty, without trolling through the dross of this topic, to find the Chadster is the Master.

It is a bit pathetic 'stop copying my links'

Reminds me of that Jonh Claret block that has to be the first to comment on any news story on the LT. All very childlike to get upset if someone posts a link you already posted. 

5 hours ago, Baz said:

I've heard a similar rumour when PL left wolves (in the know) had deals already in the pipeline so they will honour the transfers despite everything. No mention of target club though.

Archived