BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers L1 Game 24 - Ewood Park (30th December 2017)

Vinjay

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Antonsson for all his faults did brilliant there to nod it back in to him and what a good finish

wanted Graham to step up today and he's doing that 

7 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

I don’t know where the myth has come from that we have much better players than anyone else, we clearly don’t. I can’t see anyone beyond Mulgrew and Dack getting in a League 1 team of the year.

After a very well worked goal and a somewhat soft equalizer there’s not been much of note.

Graham has won zero in the air, doesn’t offer an out ball and I’m not sure touched the ball in the last 25 mins. Antonsson might be OK against strugglers but he has nothing to trouble Scunthorpe, been a passenger IMO. Dack alsways looks likely and Bennett has done pretty well, teaming up nicely with the surprisingly good Nyambe.

Smallwood gets stuck in but Whittingham I think is awful, just passes it back to Charlie.

If it were me I’d give Graham and Antonsson the hook at HT and go two up top with Dack out left. 

Graham’s had two chances and two goals

Archived