BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wimbledon v Rovers

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have been very good defending our own area, credit to Mulgrew and Lenihan. Winning everything. Need to up our passing game for second half. Smallwood been particually bad at passing, either wobly or just completely misshit. Come on Rovers!

• Backroom
Just now, Gavlar Somerset Rover! said:

They’ve been terrible but for the first 30 we were just as bad. Feel we need a second to ensure we take the 3 points.

Goes without saying as far as Rovers are concerned! 

We have been really poor this match. Playing Payne on the wing is just ridiculous and he is wasted out there. 

Goal was very fortunate and seemed to come from nowhere. Deep cross from Payne following a corner, and Dack somehow managed to get his head on it and loop it over the keeper. 

Wimbledon haven't really threatened so far though. 

Just now, DE. said:

Goes without saying as far as Rovers are concerned! 

Agreed. I’d get Nymabe off too - on a yellow and one or two near misses. Officials don’t look up to much either.

On a side note, the stadium is pitiful and we can barely see anything down the other end of the pitch, so I’d be amazed if anyone here could tell if Dack’s header was over the line. Crammed us in like cattle.

6 minutes ago, Miker said:

We have been really poor this match. Playing Payne on the wing is just ridiculous and he is wasted out there. 

Goal was very fortunate and seemed to come from nowhere. Deep cross from Payne following a corner, and Dack somehow managed to get his head on it and loop it over the keeper. 

Wimbledon haven't really threatened so far though. 

....I take your point though :P

Archived