BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

2 minutes ago, Dreams of 1995 said:

82 pages. No signings.

A record.

Don't think it is actually.

In the summer thread we seemed to average one signing per 100 pages, so keep going everyone and we might get someone in.

11 minutes ago, MarkBRFC said:

Don't think it is actually.

In the summer thread we seemed to average one signing per 100 pages, so keep going everyone and we might get someone in.

Got you. So then, Ben Brereton, thoughts everybody? ;)

On 08/01/2019 at 12:37, OJRovers said:

I don't think there's much wrong with our starting formation, given the players we have. Our downfall this season has been in the last 15 mins of matches. Usually the time when we've made subs.

Priority has to be to bring in some players that are either good enough to play in our current system i.e. a Graham replacement or a proper wide forward. OR bring in players good enough to play in a changed formation i.e. proper wingers.

At the moment the subs aren't good enough for either.

Everybody except the manager appears to know that we need proper wingers. The forwards don't know how to play as wingers and the full backs just aren't good enough.

• Like 3

• Backroom
3 hours ago, Tom Stinny said:

Get knudson from Ipswich for left back because he has 6 months left on his deal.

Or don't because he's a terrible football player. Decisions!

From Sharpe's tweet I assume we have somebody lined up to replace Palmer? Either that or he's expecting/been told we'll be bringing in a replacement.  

• Like 1

Just now, DE. said:

Or don't because he's a terrible football player. Decisions!

From Sharpe's tweet I assume we have somebody lined up to replace Palmer? Either that or he's expecting/been told we'll be bringing in a replacement.  

Either that or he's on about Palmer. Shut out of here and straight into Bristol City

Just now, Madon said:

It'll just be Lyons on a permanent, but then from what I've heard he will be straight off to St Mirren for the rest of the season.

Good move. Looks like he's caught the eye in the U23s so good to see if he can do it at a decent level like the SPL. He's 21 too, so probably of the age where we can't afford to hang about with exposing him to men's football.

1 hour ago, Mellor Rover said:

Is this supposed to mean we’re close to someone? (Don’t say Josh Brownhill)

EEC38618-2C39-4081-9754-EBFCC0A36EAE.png

I found this tweet from Sharpe to be ambiguous and confusing. It seems he meant Palmer found a new club, but frankly, who cares?  My initial reaction was we had signed someone 

Edited by Bigdoggsteel
  • Like 1

• Moderation Lead
50 minutes ago, Mellor Rover said:

Charging symbol elude ya? ;)

Bigger question is what you've been doing to be on 9% battery by lunch time.....

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, K-Hod said:

Bigger question is what you've been doing to be on 9% battery by lunch time.....

Didn't charge my phone last night as I knew it could be charged through the magic of electricity.