Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JoeH

QPR (H) - Tuesday 28th Jan

Recommended Posts

Just now, Bigdoggsteel said:

I think that's what I did,but will try that one. 

You're in Thailand though,ain't ya?

Yes, can you try anywhere in SEA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Doug said:

Same line up as last match

Tony T has been reading the message board again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Yes, can you try anywhere in SEA?

No,it's a router and the only locations are in Europe or then Canada or the States. It's so random as to whether it will work or not. 

Not going to give up though!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also can’t choose a video, Rovers tweeted it would be available so hopefully they get it up soon.

They have now deleted the tweet.

Edited by Wood26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wood26 said:

Also can’t choose a video, Rovers tweeted it would be available so hopefully they get it up soon.

Its available on QPR site.

If you go to the Rovers home page, scroll down a bit to the match countdown bit for Rovers v QPR and click on Live Match Centre. Then if you click on the Watch Live Now link, it should give the option to buy a match pass.

The iFollow menu at the top is useless. I've got an international/overseas subscription and the iFollow main page is just five adverts asking me to subscribe (even when I'm logged in). It's not very intuitive!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
Just now, OnePhilT said:

If you go to the Rovers home page, scroll down a bit to the match countdown bit for Rovers v QPR and click on Live Match Centre. Then if you click on the Watch Live Now link, it should give the option to buy a match pass.

The iFollow menu at the top is useless. I've got an international/overseas subscription and the iFollow main page is just five adverts asking me to subscribe (even when I'm logged in). It's not very intuitive!

It seems to have changed a bit, I can't work out how to Log Out :wacko: it send me to the Shop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come on Rovers!

Been looking forward to tonight's game all day, got faith in Tony and the boys to produce a performance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hasta said:

Does that not imply it's £10 for UK residents to watch it in iFollow, and £5 for oversees.

If so, it's plainly obvious why it's not on the red button (not that I disagree with the decision)

Good point. I’ll be honest, I missed that.

So denying Sky coverage, which people have already subscribed to expecting red button coverage, and making it PPV instead?? Nothing to do with getting fans back in the ground then and all about the coin. Fans really are there to be milked.

Thoughts @Paul Mani?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bbrovers2288 said:

We on red button tonight?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tugay-is-God said:

Come on Rovers!

Been looking forward to tonight's game all day, got faith in Tony and the boys to produce a performance. 

So have I.

A bad one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stuart said:

Good point. I’ll be honest, I missed that.

So denying Sky coverage, which people have already subscribed to expecting red button coverage, and making it PPV instead?? Nothing to do with getting fans back in the ground then and all about the coin. Fans really are there to be milked.

Thoughts @Paul Mani?

It’s a business. The club needs to make money and we have very few fans to make money from. 
 

You can’t watch the game on iFollow in UK. Clearly the Rovers twitter account got it wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Doug said:

Same line up as last match

3,000 posts on tombola, Bennett etc. instantly forgotten until next match thread opens.

Personally I think Rothwell is a bit lucky to still be in the team. He needs some end product tonight to avoid getting the hook for his soon-to-be nemesis, JR-C

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I truly believe that this could be a pivotal moment in our season. If we win today and put in another impressive performance (not expecting another 5-0!) rather than limping across the line, I feel we might not look back. 

3-0 Rovers. Armstrong x 2, Rothwell

COYB!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sponsor
1 minute ago, magicalmortensleftpeg said:

It’s a business. The club needs to make money and we have very few fans to make money from. 
 

You can’t watch the game on iFollow in UK. Clearly the Rovers twitter account got it wrong.

You can’t watch Saturday 3pm games on iFollow - have you confirmed that is the case for midweek?

In any case, fans are already in social media offering to stream the game, so it’s lose-lose-lose. Club doesn’t make money, fans don’t watch, Sky lose subscribers.

We have very few fans to make money from”.

A poor (although I suspect unintended) comment that could have come out of our chief exec’s own mouth. It’s not about milking the faithful but growing the numbers. This guy is slowing wringing the golden goose’s neck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Exiled in Toronto said:

3,000 posts on tombola, Bennett etc. instantly forgotten until next match thread opens.

Personally I think Rothwell is a bit lucky to still be in the team. He needs some end product tonight to avoid getting the hook for his soon-to-be nemesis, JR-C

You don't read Tombola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing I hope tonight, among tons of other nice things, is to Holtby get another good game to build his mojo even further. Dack's boots are there to take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

I am worried about QPR's poor away form. You know what I mean I'm sure.

The Rivers charity shop might be open? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, OnePhilT said:

If you go to the Rovers home page, scroll down a bit to the match countdown bit for Rovers v QPR and click on Live Match Centre. Then if you click on the Watch Live Now link, it should give the option to buy a match pass.

The iFollow menu at the top is useless. I've got an international/overseas subscription and the iFollow main page is just five adverts asking me to subscribe (even when I'm logged in). It's not very intuitive!

 

Screenshot_20200128-192936_Blackburn.jpg

Screenshot_20200128-192909_Samsung Internet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bigdoggsteel said:

The Rivers charity shop might be open? 

It is showing a Sale but not sure yet on Toy availability. If stock is available will PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Walking down, the rain has gone for now, there’s a buzz in the air (well not really I’m walking down Bentham Road alone) and we are going to get a result 

3-0 Rovers I’m going for, DJ Sammy with his first goal at Ewood since the titanic sunk, Boris Johnson to celebrate Brexit with a goal and Frankie Costello to wrap it up 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AllRoverAsia said:

You don't read Tombola

Counting isn’t reading! 😆

0-1

Stan Bowles winner, a greaser jumps out of the Blackburn End to kick their goalie in the nuts, and we get subsequently get relegated. Yes, it’s 1969 all over again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.