Photo
- - - - -

Wigan match

• This topic is locked This topic is locked (or you're not logged in)
395 replies to this topic

#1 Mercerman

Mercerman

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5399 posts

• ST Block: Driven out by Venky's / Kean

Posted 23 April 2012 - 21:37 PM

Not a match preview but just a point that Wigan have sold their full allocation of 3,000 and been told by Rovers that no more available.

Last time they had such a following was back in 2008 when they went to Bolton and won !!!!!

Off to watch them against Newcastle at weekend. Should be a good match with two knowledgeable managers - that's novel for a start !

#2 cn174

cn174

Web Wizard

• Backroom Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6601 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 21:52 PM

Ive been arguing this week wi a few latics fans who have been moaning about their 'small allocation'. As if there's ever been a need to give them more than 1000 tickets ever before!
[url="[url="http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/"]http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/[/url]%3Ca]http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/[url="[url="http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/"]http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/[/url]%3Ca]http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/
[url="[url="http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/"]http://www.brfcs.com/mb/admin/[/url]%3Ca]http://www.clarenolan.co.uk'>Clare's Portfolio

#3 DE.

DE.

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8594 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 21:53 PM

They know they'll never have a better chance to beat us at Ewood than they do now.

Ride with the wind to the edge of the ocean

Sail away to the end of the world

I've been to paradise, a world of ice

To the holy coasts of gold

The wind still carries my soul

#4 braddock

braddock

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3060 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 22:05 PM

Not a match preview but...

I should hope not.
The Wigan preview is mine.

Sheffield Wednesday will go all the way this season just as Southampton did.

They have real momentum and a half decent manager.

#5 bob fleming

bob fleming

Bob Flemming

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6835 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 22:10 PM

I should hope not.
The Wigan preview is mine.

Let's hope we beat Spurs then Brads, we don't want you going missing again.

#6 philipl

philipl

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 27435 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 22:47 PM

Why are we not giving Wigan more tickets?

#7 SAS

SAS

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4420 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:48 AM

Sounds Like the full bottom tier will be away fans (rovers fans) Wigan fans in upper tier. Easier to police those animals in the lower tier.

#8 Mercerman

Mercerman

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5399 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

I would guess the (IMO) cretins at Ewood want to maximise home support / advantage.

Doubt that they would have been so churlish with United or City.

However, may spectacularly backfire; virtually, all those with Rovers connections who I have spoken with recently, have said this is a match they wont miss as they firmly believe we will be relegated at this match and want to make their feelings known long, loud and clear. Unfortunately, too many, too late are waking-up to smell the coffee. However, think we saw and heard a foretaste of things to come after 70 minutes at the Norwich match (huge Venky's out chants).

I would think, especially being live on Sky, (IMO) Newsham and the other clowns who now manage our club, will be absolutely sh1tt1ng bricks about this one. The one thing they cannot do is take away our voices !!!

Edited by Mercerman, 24 April 2012 - 08:40 AM.

#9 SIMON GARNERS 194

SIMON GARNERS 194

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10358 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 14:10 PM

I would think, especially being live on Sky, (IMO) Newsham and the other clowns who now manage our club, will be absolutely sh1tt1ng bricks about this one. The one thing they cannot do is take away our voices !!!

I hate to say this but if we are more or less down come the Wigan game the atmosphere inside Ewood will be poisonous at best.

Blackburn Rovers....THE most successful town club in the land!

SOS...Save our club from Venky's!!

#10 Clitherover

Clitherover

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2629 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:14 AM

I hate to say this but if we are more or less down come the Wigan game the atmosphere inside Ewood will be poisonous at best.

I think you're right, with the two games for 15 quid offer there's going to be many people in the ground who wouldn't have bought an individual ticket knowing we were already relegated. I expect a 90 minute protest.

#11 SIMON GARNERS 194

SIMON GARNERS 194

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10358 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Less away fans to take the p!ss out of us philipl..I fear the Monday night will be hard enough to take.

Blackburn Rovers....THE most successful town club in the land!

SOS...Save our club from Venky's!!

#12 Josh

Josh

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 18:34 PM

Wigan can hardly complain that they haven't been given many tickets.. if they took more than 20 away fans to games then they would probably have a case

#13 brfcfan1975

brfcfan1975

Conference

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 18:40 PM

With the way things are going Wigan are likely to beat us and put us down.

#14 ABBEY

ABBEY

King Venky Hater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22644 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 19:00 PM

IM SHOCKED THE PIE MUNCHERS HAVE 3000 non rugby fans.

**WARNING** grasses and babies alert..deedums..

#15 AggyBlue

AggyBlue

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4928 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 01:14 AM

Might as well go out with a BANG and get banned. Solves the season ticket dilemma.

Posted Image

#16 sijoco

sijoco

Premier League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 23:19 PM

I know of a few that have boycotted most of the season that are going on this game. You can't kick a vipers nest constantly and not expect to get bitten. This club means too much to so many for this game not to... well lets just say, you can't ban those who won't be there next year.

For posts after 11pm please see my disclaimer in the "Introduce Yourself" thread.

#17 Sparky Marky

Sparky Marky

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3140 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 23:28 PM

Up the football league we go....
Jim Furnell's Blue and White Army

#18 roverandout

roverandout

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4453 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 23:43 PM

when we get demotion, this is what we'll sing, we hate venkys, we hate venkys, bellend is their plaything

#19 preston blue

preston blue

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3756 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 17:50 PM

All the talk is "on the pitch and confront Kean".

Do't do....it is not worth the criminal record.
Venkys are the scum of the Earth.

#20 Mercerman

Mercerman

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5399 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 17:56 PM

I hope the atmosphere is so hostile that it will be felt in Pune and that Kean will be reduced to a quivering wreck, however, I would urge all supporters not to do anything that could leave them with a criminal record.

Edited by Mercerman, 28 April 2012 - 18:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.