SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pride of Lancashire 2 Who are ya 1

clitheroe_claret

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I phoned in sick today hoping to get the game on T.V. but alas I only get the Arsenal match. No doubt the match today will be fantastic then.

Rovers 3-Dingles 0

Edited by heapbag

The only thing that worries me about this match is Mokoena in central defense. I just have a bad feeling he'll give up a goal. Which is a shame, I'd rather win 3-0 than 3-1.

Whilst looking for material with which to diss the Dingles with I discovered the suicide squad have there own website

Suicide Squad.com

It'll be suicide for me if we lose this one.

I have a feeling the referee might play a major part in settling this one.

Hopefully Blackburn 1 Burnley 0 with the norwegian "never a bad hair day" on the scoresheet from a free kick.

I'm assuming this will be live on Radio Lancs? I was able to listen to the Newcastle/Chelsea match on Radio Newcastle without any problems a couple weeks back, so if on, it might be streamed on the web even if you aren't on a UK server.

I'm assuming this will be live on Radio Lancs? I was able to listen to the Newcastle/Chelsea match on Radio Newcastle without any problems a couple weeks back, so if on, it might be streamed on the web even if you aren't on a UK server.

I think Radio Lancs have t'interweb commentary for FA Cup games

Team

Friedal

Neill - Mokoena-Nelson-johansson

Emerton - Savage - Invisible Friend - Tugay - The norwegian bloke

Dickov - Invisible Striker (Gallagher)

Burnley have a full squad to pick from

Sinclair's been passed fit

Interesting the way the team lineup was put on the official site:

Rovers likely squad: Friedel, Neill, Nelsen, Mokoena, Johansson, Emerton, Tugay, Savage, Pedersen, Dickov, Gallagher

No goals again then, unless MGP can save us. That's if that team is true...

I knew there was something fishy about that:

ROVERS: Friedel, Neill, Mokoena, Nelsen, Johansson, Emerton, Savage, Tugay, Pedersen, Gallagher, Dickov. Subs: Enckelman, Flitcroft, Short, Reid, Bothroyd.

No Stead again, what the hell is Hughes doing? Why does Gallagher get so many chances, Jansen has played far better than him this season but has been pushed out.

I hope Hughes isn't one that has favourites, but his treatment with Matteo, Johansson (not in a good way) and Gallagher suggests he might.