BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pride of Lancashire 2 Who are ya 1

clitheroe_claret

I think you'll be surprised.

I'm not making excuses, the game at Turf was Burnley's best chance of winning the tie I think.

Burnley played well, with really only having one chance. That pitch wasn't the best to pass on, but with a good surface at Ewood you'll see the difference in the way of our play.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreadful, appalling - my PNE mate's view of Burnley yesterday.

They were just saving themselves for us. you know the secondary game the match that is not important cos promotion or playoffs is more important.

Heard a rumor clarrots ere actually resting players for Tuesday. So just how important is the playoffs compared to beating us. biggrin.gif

Let's get this over with. Hope we beat them, not the end of the world if we don't. I for one would trade our Prem safety for a loss to the clarrots, right now. In the scheme of things being in the prem is what it's about, perhaps not to them, but for me it is, still as they say how can you miss it if youv'e never had it.

Anyway, challenge for everyone. Been trying to get a chant going for a bit with no luck so lets see how we fare tomorrow:

As United sing for RVN, we should sing:

'Morten Gamst Pedersen tra la la la la

'Morten Gamst Pedersen tra la la la la la'

What ya think?

Anyway, challenge for everyone. Been trying to get a chant going for a bit with no luck so lets see how we fare tomorrow:

As United sing for RVN, we should sing:

'Morten Gamst Pedersen tra la la la la

'Morten Gamst Pedersen tra la la la la la'

What ya think?

Some of us have been singign that for months dan.

Just no other bugger joins in!

And even WITHOUT a left back there, would Emerton really get to the bye-line????

Anyway, I'm coming up to watch this little game tomorrow night. Being a "new" supporter, I am really just interested in watching a little team against us. I don't feel the rivalry at all- they truly aren't in our league (in any way)

A bit worried about the car getting damaged though!

The main thing worrying me about this game is missing half of it due to traffic. My cousin is coming with me and he finishes work at 6:10, which means il set off from Blackpool at 6:15, get to Blackburn about 6:45, leaving 1 hour and 15 mins. Does this sound ok to get parked etc Its been fine all this season but ive got a feeling the school wont be open, therefore having to park near the ground. I just remember everton at home this season was a nightmare, and the liverpool cup game last season was a pain in the backside.

I would try and park at Asda or in town to be safe, then get the number 1 bus to Darwen Cemetry.

I'll be on the pop tomorrow afternoon in town but I'll probably stay away from the possible trouble spots ( Postal Order, Last Orders). Never trust a Dingle!!!

I'd say that Tugay or Savage would captain the side tomorrow. As for the game, Rovers have to win this one. Even though they should only be concentrating on this game, the chance of playing Leicester at home in the next round, would give us a real chance to get to the FA Cup semi final. I'm wondering who will replace Todd in defence for the game? I'd go for Mokoena or Short. If Dickov is fit for the game, then I'd go with Jansen and Stead/Bothroyd up front, with Johnson and Gallagher on the bench. I'd even consider starting Reid over Emerton, who just hasn't been playing well lately.

We are a far superior side to Burnley and we have to show this tomorrow. We can't be complacent or we might get turned over. But I fully expect us to win, by more than one goal.

I'd say that Tugay or Savage would captain the side tomorrow. As for the game, Rovers have to win this one. Even though they should only be concentrating on this game, the chance of playing Leicester at home in the next round, would give us a real chance to get to the FA Cup semi final. I'm wondering who will replace Todd in defence for the game? I'd go for Mokoena or Short. If Dickov is fit for the game, then I'd go with Jansen and Stead/Bothroyd up front, with Johnson and Gallagher on the bench. I'd even consider starting Reid over Emerton, who just hasn't been playing well lately.

We are a far superior side to Burnley and we have to show this tomorrow. We can't be complacent or we might get turned over. But I fully expect us to win, by more than one goal.

If Tugay is made captain I fear my stomach will turn over and over

On the nose for me

I think he might bring Shorty back in, Mokoena still isnt doing much for me and I think the sight of Short will reassure the 'older' Rovers players.

Stead to start if Dickov fails fitness test

God hope we come out all guns-a-blazing