SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Pride of Lancashire 2 Who are ya 1

clitheroe_claret

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I'd prefer Short on CRUTCHES to Amauselesb*sta*d.

Just found a reason to stop hyperventilating again. By the argument that Short hasn't played for ages, since Amo hasn't played for longer than Shorty, he shouldn't be considered at all.

just found the following tv information on the net, for fans with access to ESPN in asia.

02-Mar-05 03:55 Soccer/Futbol ESPN FA CUP

FA CUP 2004/05 (5TH ROUND REPLAY)

BLACKBURN, ENGLAND

Blackburn Rovers Vs Burnley (L)

really surprised its being shown live, but i'm not complaining! come'on! lets thump the dingles.

The team I would go for if Dickov fails his fitness test:

Freidel

Niell    Nelsen  Mokoena    Johansson

Emerton    Savage©  Thompson    Pedersen

Stead        Gallagher

Subs:  Short, Enckleman, Tugay, Reid, Johnson

I suspect Hughes might prefer Reid or Tugay to Thompson and maybe work Johnson in therer somewhere too.

I still think Stead and Gallagher deserve a shot as a partnership.

Anyone know of any watering holes open, thinking of getting over early, picking tickets up and then going for a slurp

The WatersEdge on Albion Street, part of the mill complex. Big pub, open at 5.00pm with food usually available too. I will be there from five past!

Anyone know of any watering holes open, thinking of getting over early, picking tickets up and then going for a slurp

The WatersEdge on Albion Street, part of the mill complex. Big pub, open at 5.00pm with food usually available too. I will be there from five past!

Where you talkin as in how far from Ewood mate, im struggling to think where you mean!

Walking away from Ewood, up Livesey Branch Road up the hill, past the McDonalds and Kwik Save on the left, as you get to the bend in the road that goes round the corner, there is a street called Albion St on the right. Theres a large mill and loads of car parks there, as you walk down, go into the car park and head for the canal and the pub is right next to the waters edge, hence the name. Takes 5 mins from the ground. If you want to got there and get lost, which is unlikely, PM me and I will give you my number and I will talk you in!

Edited by ozziejones

I posted that question before as to why we can never seem to get 31,367 or thereabouts. Seems the actual capsity is around 30,800 when you take into consideration stewards, secuirty and tv crew and stuff. I think our last real sell out was liverpool last season, 30100 odd.

just found the following tv information on the net, for fans with access to ESPN in asia.

02-Mar-05 03:55 Soccer/Futbol ESPN  FA CUP

BLACKBURN, ENGLAND

really surprised its being shown live, but i'm not complaining! come'on! lets thump the dingles.

Where exactly did you find this information? (Link please.)

I haven't found information on it being shown live anywhere, despite checking soccernet.com listings.

Edited by James No. 7

02-Mar-05 03:55 Soccer/Futbol ESPN  FA CUP

BLACKBURN, ENGLAND

Where exactly did you find this information? (Link please.)

I haven't found information on it being shown live anywhere, despite checking soccernet.com listings.

hey james. link here: http://www.espnstar.com/tvtimes/tvtimes_index.jsp

but you will have to do some toggling, select football and select the date... then the results will pop up. cheers.

Which country then?

Requested this stream at sportingsreams.com, waiting for response there..

Response received - they do have a link for ESPN Asia on their site - if they air it, I will be able to see it.

Keep the blue flag, flying high.. smile.gif

Edited by herbergeehh

Apart from the subscription to radio rovers does anyone know if there is any other radio coverage available on the web. I am loathed to subscribe to radio rovers as I hated listening to it when I was in the UK and it is close to the end of the season and I only have a dial up connection. That Jackson bloke and the old guy did my tree in. As it changed for the better over the last couple of years ??

With this match not being shown live here in the states. Have any other US blues any advice ?

I'll have the headphones on to RR at work. I know radio lancs isn't available online if you aren't in the UK, but if you check last week's minute-by-minute Champs League match reports on the Guardian (don't remember which one, but try Tuesday first), there is some information regarding proxy servers (not sure how much detail I can give, so if you need more info, PM me).

woohoo i decided to go check freelivefootball and i now have 2 different ways to watch the game so hopefully i can see it! god bless the t'internet!

link directly to some channel via realplayer

via coolstreaming i can view espn and the game is on that tomorrow!

Edited by modes98

The game looks like it will sell out at just under 29,000 (due to security arrangements) making it the biggest crowd of the season so far apart from the Newcastle boxing day clash.

Does anybody knw when the last true sell out occoured since the new stadium was built- ie. +31,000?

JHC!!!!!WE NEED A BIGGER GROUND!!!! rolleyes.gif