BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Liverpool 1-0 Rovers

Steven Reid has played more football lately than his namesake in tottenham that has been left out of spurs starting 11 the last couple of games...still Ireland prefer andy Reid in front of Steven Reid, stupid...and when you see their central midfield as well? why don't they play Reidy?!

this was off topic...

So is there anybody going from Manchester to liverpool on saturday? smile.gif

let me know!

353089[/snapback]

There is a few of us going from Manchester Victoria on the 10.01, not sure what the plan is from there but will no doubt be meeting up with a few more message board members for tea & scones. You're welcome to join us.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a few of us going from Manchester Victoria on the 10.01, not sure what the plan is from there but will no doubt be meeting up with a few more message board members for tea & scones.  You're welcome to join us.

353132[/snapback]

cheers, just tell me when to meet up smile.gif

do I have to wear something over my tinykit.gif in liverpool or is it okay?

maybe something after we've won 3-1 wink.gif

Edit: just had to correct my spellings... smile.gif

Edited by pks1984

I am fed up with Lawro's negativity towards Rovers - so I am going to 2-0 win for Rovers with Englands new Messiah - beanpole crouch marked out of the game by the admiral. MGP / Reid to score for us.

Can’t see many goals in this, I do worry where they’re going to come from.

Apparently, Peter Crouch has been on hunger strike all season and will continue until he scores a goal. Hopefully that won’t be tomorrow but I hope it’s soon as he’s not looking at all well and could snap at any minute.

The way I see it is this, a 1-1 draw. A Fernando Alonso cross will see a Billy Liddell header give Liverpool a very early lead on 15 seconds, only for Kuqi to score with a 2 yard screamer in the 81st minute.

Unfortunately they’ll be further problems for Hughesy when Kuqi lands on Dickov with his “swan dive" thing and the unfortunate Scotsman is squashed into the Anfield turf by the **** witted Finn. They’ll not find Dickov until the back end of next week meaning he’ll probably miss the Brum game as he’s infested with worms. Not nice, not nice at all.

cheers, just tell me when to meet up  smile.gif

do I have to wear something over my  tinykit.gif  in liverpool or is it okay?

maybe something after we've won 3-1 wink.gif

Edit: just had to correct my spellings... smile.gif

353141[/snapback]

Well we'll be on the 10.01 from Manchester Victoria so if you are on the platform we'll look out for you. You should be fine with colours in Liverpool though it's always wise to have a jacket or jumper to cover up in case of problems. Saying that Liverpool is usually one of the friendlier away trips.

cheers

Apparently, Peter Crouch has been on hunger strike all season and will continue until he scores a goal. Hopefully that won’t be tomorrow but I hope it’s soon as he’s not looking at all well and could snap at any minute.

The way I see it is this, a 1-1 draw. A Fernando Alonso cross will see a Billy Liddell header give Liverpool a very early lead on 15 seconds, only for Kuqi to score with a 2 yard screamer in the 81st minute.

Unfortunately they’ll be further problems for Hughesy when Kuqi lands on Dickov with his “swan dive" thing and the unfortunate Scotsman is squashed into the Anfield turf by the **** witted Finn. They’ll not find Dickov until the back end of next week meaning he’ll probably miss the Brum game as he’s infested with worms. Not nice, not nice at all.

353188[/snapback]

laugh.gif

Fernando Alonso appears to have success with more than the F1 championship this season withstupid.gif

353188[/snapback]

Bob what do you drink cos I want some. Your off ya rocker smile.gif

I can't decide if it'll be a close game or if it'll be a typical "Crouch scores first goal for Liverpool" scenario. I'm actually fairly confident, would have been better if Bellamy was fit to play or at least come of the bench at some point.

I'll settle for a point though.

Well we'll be on the 10.01 from Manchester Victoria so if you are on the platform we'll look out for you.  You should be fine with colours in Liverpool though it's always wise to have a jacket or jumper to cover up in case of problems.  Saying that Liverpool is usually one of the friendlier away trips.

cheers

353215[/snapback]

alright! thanks a lot, will be around in my proud tinykit.gif shirt

Lawrenson " Blackburn are better oponents than they are given credit for..."

What a great statement that is, given that he is the one that never gives us credit!

Mark Lawrenson is more of a muppet than he is given credit for...

353134[/snapback]

Dont forget the score line in after that statement.

2-0 to Liverpool. keeping to his Preston/Liverpool roots alive. so Lawro is still a W*NKER in my books!!!

If you look at the potentials for tomorrows game then all you can see is a Liverpool win.

Crouch to score his first goal !

Liverpool to win !

Liverpool to avenge a 4-1 scoreline last time out !

Rovers a difficult team that are given not too much credit !

A blazing Anfield crowd !

A Liverpool team without talisman Gerrard !

Benitez to ring the changes !

A Rovers team without Bellamy !

says it all for Rovers, a home win on E V E R Y O N E S coupon ohmy.gif

Does anyone know any decent pubs near the ground where you can have a few pints without getting your pocket picked.

353338[/snapback]

Most pubs around the ground are fine, even if your wearing colours. Many MBers head for The Arkles (with the away end turnstiles behind you, turn right, it's about 500 yards away) but it's normally rammed solid. My favourite is The Sandon (turn right at The Arkles, head through the houses, look for a petrol station, it behind that), a huge, mutli-room place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.