BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Music Discussion Thread

As for the Beatles - the most over rated band ever.

Any semi-modern band you like have the Beatles on their ''family tree'' of influences.

That's because they are an amazing band who's music inspires all.

But Oasis, I feel were more influenced by the Stone Roses than the Beatles.

After listening to Dance Anthems last Sunday and hearing some travesty of a cover of Bianry Finary's 1998 (There was singing over it!!!!The HORROR!! THE INFAMY!!! etc) I was having a mooch through my old Dance/Trance collection (1995 - 2003 - the best years of decent House and Trance) could I recommend that people have a look at

Binary Finanry's - 1998

Mario Picotto - Lizard

Energy 52 - Cafe Del Mar (1998)

Paul Van Dyke - For An Angel

South Side Spinners - Luvstruck

Barthezz - On the Move

Joss Wink - Higher States of Consciousness

Pianoman - Blurred

Blank and Jones - Cream

System F - Out of the Blue

Ooo the nostalgia's come flooding back, Gatecrasher, Godskitchen, Cream, Globalgathering, Glow Sticks, sweat dripping off the ceiling at the Sanctury, happy days. Right im off to find my whistle

Edited by Flopsy

After listening to Dance Anthems last Sunday and hearing some travesty of a cover of Bianry Finary's 1998 (There was singing over it!!!!The HORROR!! THE INFAMY!!! etc) I was having a mooch through my old Dance/Trance collection (1995 - 2003 - the best years of decent House and Trance) could I recommend that people have a look at

Binary Finanry's - 1998

Mario Picotto - Lizard

Barthezz - On the Move

Pianoman - Blurred

Blank and Jones - Cream

Ooo the nostalgia's come flooding back, Gatecrasher, Godskitchen, Cream, Globalgathering, Glow Sticks, sweat dripping off the ceiling at the Sanctury, happy days. Right im off to find my whistle

Paul Van Dyk vs JPS - Found An Angel

far far better bootleg than the one mentioned above

Binary Finanry's - 1998

Mario Picotto - Lizard

Barthezz - On the Move

Pianoman - Blurred

Blank and Jones - Cream

Don't forget anything by Voodoo and Serano or DJ Tiesto!

For a long time 'Barthezz - On The Move' was my boys' anthem. Gives me goosebumps when I hear it now and remember the abuse we used to submit our bodies to!

Paul Van Dyk vs JPS - Found An Angel

far far better bootleg than the one mentioned above

you got an electronic version?

IHB - On the move - one of those dance tracks which should be utterly rubbish but in fact was genius.

Reach for the Lasers.

A while back, a few people on here said they were going to see Muse at Wembley in June. I`ve bought 4 tickets on ticketmaster what seems like ages ago, but they haven`t materialised yet. Has anybody else not got their tickets yet? :huh:

Saw Porcupine Tree last night at 53 degrees Preston. I was wholly underwhelmed. Anyone else go, or seem them live? Was I just unlucky or are they always a cure for insomnia?

Me & a couple of mates went to that gig & we all loved it.I'm not so keen on the new album but live they were excellent.They are great musicians who can play heavy rock and more prog-rock style stuff.

Went across the road after the gig to Bitter Suite for a few pints of lovely real ale,highly recommend this bar.

Mario Picotto - Lizard

anything to with Picotto is good by me the mans awesome live, IMO i think the roses were better than oasis anyway

Binary Finanry's - 1998

Mario Picotto - Lizard

Barthezz - On the Move

Pianoman - Blurred

Blank and Jones - Cream

heres a few more for your list flopsy! classics are quite fresh in my mind as i just made a classics mix for a mate a few weeks ago :D

ralph fridge - angel

motorcycle - as the rush comes

liquid child - diving faces

push - the legacy

joy kitikonti - joy energizer

da hool - love parade

artemesia - bits n pieces

heavens cry - till tears do us apart

gouryella - tenshi / gouryella / walhalla

robert miles - children

ayla - ayla

Edited by lockers

ooo - all part from Children (dull dull dull) are great,

you dont fancy lending me some of those on MP3 does ya?

My favourite dance track is Silence - Delerium (DJ Tiesto mix, featuring Sarah Maclachlan) never tire of listening to that tune.

ooo - all part from Children (dull dull dull) are great,

you dont fancy lending me some of those on MP3 does ya?

ohhh thats a can of worms that...robert miles yes, tired of it now, but back in the day it was a right choon!!

im moving house at the minute so i dont have my decks/computer set up but once i get moved in and get everything setup ill sort you out a few classics on mp3! do you want them mixed or all seperate?

Edited by lockers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.