BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

Bellamy still hasn't signed for The Cheats - Rafa playing mind games by annoucing his departure??

To be fair I think that as far as Rafa was concered he had gone. All thats standing in the way is some money he still wants from Liverpool

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellamy still hasn't signed for The Cheats - Rafa playing mind games by annoucing his departure??

The Hammers have evicted Tevez from his luxury London apartment, despite claims that they want him to stay at the club. (News of the World)

West Ham playing mind games as well or someones telling lies

WHU were obviously desperate to get a big player in. Despite all their ridiculous offers neither Defoe, Bent, Cisse would sign. The whole club is losing credibility big time.

May sound like sour grapes but Gollum and Bellamy might be a marriage made in hell.

Me too, he had his chance to play for Rovers and turned us down. I would not want to see him at EP on anything other than a free transfer. As for Bellamy? His signing would have excited me but at £8m and £75k a week there were too many question marks. I'm sure the board would have backed Sparky if he had asked them too.

The bottom line is Bellamy screwed up by signing for Liverpool in the first place, now WHU is his last throw of the dice - look at the players leaving and those who have refused to sign. From a footballing view CB should have stayed at Ewood, he had that chance and blew it.

Screwed up? Yeah right, like Lucas Neil screwed up too! Sour grapes or what? Can't you see that he's laughing all the way to the bank? If you believe that nonsense about us offering twice Lpools package and him being a Lpool fan as a kid then more fool you. The only dark cloud on his particular horizon is the eventual outcome of this Tevez scam.

The writing is on the wall with all this greedy grabbing (deluded)foreign investment. We are back to 1965 and being one of the financial minnows struggling to compete in the top division. If we lose our manager at some point we will soon be Prem history.

.......err no sour grapes at all. I started losing any attachment to footballers when Shearer signed for Newcastle. I no longer give a monkey's who plays for us provided they do their job and don't embarass the club. Joey Barton anyone? Obviously I don't believe any of the complete rubbish uttered by the majority of footballers. All this kissing the badge stuff is nauseating. There are probably a few exceptions like Friedel who seems to genuinely like being at Ewood.

Bellamy screwed up in the sense that he is a professional footballer and presumably wants to play. Now I haven't checked the stats but he didn't seem to get many starts at Anfield nor was he the star of the show. Compare this with his position at Ewood, almost guaranteed first name on the team sheet and the big fish in the small pond, idolised by the fans. Today Bellamy is probably going to the club which has become the most reveiled in the PL, the one everyone will want to see relegated next season. Screwed up? Yes he screwed up.

Having spent years saying the game is going to hell in a handbag it's good to see the penny dropping a little more these days. Not that it gives me any pleasure to see the game go down the toilet.

.......err no sour grapes at all. I started losing any attachment to footballers when Shearer signed for Newcastle.

Thats a particularly narrowminded viewpoint. Ever thought of the countless thousands in Southampton losing attachment to footballers when he signed for us?

Anyway at least Shearer really was a Newcastle fan who had stood many times on the Gallowgate end and not a pretend one like the phoney Bellamy.

theno you seem to have got out of bed the wrong side this morning. I'm no more interested, in this sense, in Southampton fans than Geordies would have been interested in us. It's not narrow-minded just how it is.

Then that explains a lot as to why you seem increasingly depressed and disappointed with matters at Ewood.

Food for thought......... Optimism and Pessimism? Is it better as a BRFC supporter to be an eternal optimist and be continually disappointed or to be a pessimist and occasionally be uplifted?

Then that explains a lot as to why you seem increasingly depressed and disappointed with matters at Ewood.

Food for thought......... Optimism and Pessimism? Is it better as a BRFC supporter to be an eternal optimist and be continually disappointed or to be a pessimist and occasionally be uplifted?

I thought the concensus is that being a rovers fan and being optimistic is mutually exclusive :tu:

Well i wold say that when there is reason to be optimistic you should embrace it otherwise life passes you by.

I don't see how this equates with me having no interest in the feelings of another club's fans when one of their players is transferred? The above is very inaccurate, in fact untrue. I remain disiilusioned with the state of the game, the FAPL, with very good reason but I have no disappointment with what happens at Ewood. True I don't want to see us become an American franchise but it doesn't depress me.

There is a considerable difference between being disillusioned with the modern game and FAPL and what happens at EP. I suspect the distinction doesn't suit any point you were looking to score.

Bellamy is as good as signed for wham. There is a statement on their official website that the fee has been agreed with pool and he has agreed personal terms as well as passed his medical. The only thing remaining is a "contractual issue" between the player and the scousers. Probably some sort of loyalty bonus or whatever. The deal will be signed as sealed on monday morning no doubt.

Time for us to move on.

Rovers supporters have optimism removed at birth. :rolleyes:

Optimism comes with slpashing the cash, pulling in very good footballers like Craig Bellamy, at the moment we look like we have no cash to spend and the ambitions of the club look.... at this moment in time severly limited.

After all the good work Mark Hughes has done nows the time to move forward, its seems very slow in fact too slow but we live in hope that Rovers will pull something out of the bag.

I think all thats happened is that Lfc have agreed a fee of 7.5m and Bellamy ha sagreed the package on offer, he hasnt agreed tos ign as of yet as I am sure that he will have other options other than Wham.

I for one just cannot see him taking the first offer that comes along after all, wham havent exactly signed world calss players to suddenly make them a top 6 side overnight have they ? They still have the dross players at the club that put them in trouble last season and for me they all just dont become world beaters in 6 weeks off from football.

wham will still be a struggling team next season even if they have Bellamy at the club.

Anyone who supports Rovers especially over a long period has no other choice than to belong in the second group. Either that or they are suffering from a severe delusional disorder.

I was very dissapointed whn I heard that Bellamy had signed for West Ham.

I could understand him signing for Liverpool Forget all this it was his boyhood team or whatever. Liverpool are a very big club playing Champions League Football. But West Ham!!. What is he going there for if not just the money.

He had an absolutely fantastic season with us. He could have shown everyone that he was world class if he had kept on in that vein. I really think that we got he the best out of him. It is a great pity that he is not coming back. I am sure Blackburn must have been keen to lure him back and with Sparky pulling off miracles on a regular basis, I thought we would.

I now think that his season at Blackburn might prove to have been the best in his career. London may well prove to be too much of a temptation for him.

I will probably be more philosophical tomorrow but a bit put out today.

Even if we dont make any big signings this year, we have not yet lost any big names and that is more important. (Look at the value placed on a host of Blackburn players in the Fantasy leagues that are hitting the streets about now.)

Don't know but I quite down about this one.

Hughes obviously wanted him but the feeling is not mutual.

I am sure Hughes has other quality targets but we know exactly what we are getting with CB and he has prem experience.

There are strikers available in the same transfer bracket who are IMO as good , younger ( so the is a possible profit to be made on re-sale) and will expect half the wages of Bellamy.

You've still not said who, Bazza.

Archived