BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Fc Vetra

Ozz

Thought I would start a separate thread for the home game. If they score first, it may make things uncomfy for Rovers, and probably a more interesting game to watch.

On me own this weekend, anyone fancy meeting up for a pint pre match?

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the powers that be, the game is definitely not on any television station.

This is not an excuse for posting or requesting streaming links. Unless a 7 day posting ban is required ;)

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 26 2007, 15:13 ) 531021[/snapback]
According to the powers that be, the game is definitely not on any television station.

This is not an excuse for posting or requesting streaming links. Unless a 7 day posting ban is required ;)

its on setanta

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 26 2007, 15:13 ) 531021[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->According to the powers that be, the game is definitely not on any television station.

its on setanta

Not according to the tv guide on sky.

Thought I would start a separate thread for the home game. If they score first, it may make things uncomfy for Rovers, and probably a more interesting game to watch.

On me own this weekend, anyone fancy meeting up for a pint pre match?

From what I saw on Sunday I dont think we have too much to worry about.

I imagine that Hughes will rest a few players and hopefully Rigters will get a start.

Prediction.

Rovers 4

Vetra 0

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Jul 26 2007, 07:13 ) 531021[/snapback]

Oooh that sounds illegal, you know I would not do anything like that.

Oh no it isnt setanta fixtures.

Flamin' Nora!

Did I imagine it, or did they announce on Setanta following last weeks game that they would be showing the 2nd leg?

:angry:

This is a competitive match, not a pre-season friendly. That makes it more important.

Why is Setanta showing friendlies and not our match.

If Spuds were in the intertoto they'd be showing it, right?

Dam it, cant see that its on anywhere - Click (And yes I know its on at Ewood but I can make it sadly)

I am sure that for the last game sky didnt even give updates on it apart from the ticker going accross the bottom.

Suppose that I will have to read the min by min report on the official site instead :(

Archived