[Archived] Santa Cruz

Best striker since Shearer?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Is he the best since Shearer?

• Yes.
    • No
    • Grooby is better than santa.
    • Yes, but he'll be gone by the end of the season
    • Yes, but he'll still be around for a few years yet.
    • No, he's nowhere near to the mighty Shearer

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOOh 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' eh Doris? :rolleyes:

I can understand your ire a little. Maybe I have been a little harsh on you in the past picking out all the mistakes and errors in your posts ....... but on the other hand at least I don't reek of p1ss.

hAHAAHAHHA made bpb chuckle and me spit a brew out laughing

Champions league is a possiblity if we can keep these 2 fit, along with Bentley & Samba i would say!

They look a class act together and many of the papers have been giving them praise over the last few days. I also like Santa's confidence - he believes we can get that 4th place. If we can beat Tottenham next weekend then it will make it very interesting indeed.

If we can beat Tottenham next weekend then it will make it very interesting indeed.

Spurs haven't a hope for 4th.....problem is though looking at the table.....everyone around us is winning too....suppose i shouldn't be surprised at this however as that's what you find at the top of the table :rover:

A bit early to start talking about 4th spot. We should just take one game at the time and see how far we can go. Santa Cruz really seems like a great signing and a great person...

..and to get him for 3.3m - and he's only 26 (?) - represents excellent work from Rovers. Well Done!

I totally disagree. I think that is an outrageous point you've made! :angry::lol:

:lol: I only said that you had nice shoes - so fair do's if you disagree.

Nah, my little " - " sign in the thread was me just getting over excited during the rovers match and was sticking comments in the wrong thread.

Archived