SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Messageboard Meet Up

cn174

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will there be a group hug? :huh: lol!

Cletus is working early next morning, so won`t be as steaming :wacko: as normal.....but he will pop in to witness the spectacle :)

LOL, I somehow can't quite believe that.

Could be fun! With debate outlawed on ICBINF and no way of clearing the air by letting off steam it'll be like the old days of Mods and Rockers. The usual christmas get together format with two diametrically opposed groups full of drink at either side of the room with a few girlies in the middle and a tinder box atmosphere just ready for the slightest little thing to send the balloon up! I wonder if the Blues Bar mgment have considered fitting saloon bar doors? :rolleyes::xmas:

Could be fun! With debate outlawed on ICBINF and no way of clearing the air by letting off steam it'll be like the old days of Mods and Rockers. The usual christmas get together format with two diametrically opposed groups full of drink at either side of the room with a few girlies in the middle and a tinder box atmosphere just ready for the slightest little thing to send the balloon up! I wonder if the Blues Bar mgment have considered fitting saloon bar doors? :rolleyes::xmas:

If you're including me in that, then you'll be disappointed. I don't drink alcohol.

If you're including me in that, then you'll be disappointed. I don't drink alcohol.

I always feel sorry for someone who doesnt drink alcohol.

When they get up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day. :wacko:

To be honest I think it would be better to meet up before the match. Most, or a lot of people may have long standing arrangements and things to do and trains/buses to catch to get back after the match. I know I need to get away straight after the match,(which may be a relief to other members...) but would not have minded coming earlier for a few scoops before the match.

To be honest I think it would be better to meet up before the match. Most, or a lot of people may have long standing arrangements and things to do and trains/buses to catch to get back after the match. I know I need to get away straight after the match,(which may be a relief to other members...) but would not have minded coming earlier for a few scoops before the match.

Good point.

I would have enjoyed the meet-up for my second time but it's the wrong date!!

I can't even make the match that day. I shall be sitting on a train from Birmingham at 4pm :-(

Maybe I'll see you end of season.

Took delivery of my new upper set today so the meet-up would be a good time to give them their first outing.

Careful John............. Quite a few might be only too willing to oblige! You'd bettter take your old ones just to be on the safe side. ;)

Took delivery of my new upper set today so the meet-up would be a good time to give them their first outing.

Drinks are on you lot : OAPs can't afford it.

With you on that Jim.

Have we got a decision yet on before or after the match? My vote would be for before.

Unfortunately the Luxembourg authorities will probably not have moved fast enough to process my paperwork that is being submitted this week.

Fortunately, the client is paying for me to spend a month in Ireland while the Lux paperwork is being processed, so I am booking the travel via Manchester this weekend!

Any final word on the time/place? It looks like I'll be spending the night (probably at the Fernhurst) if anyone wants to get together after the match (if the meet-up is before) for a few drinks.

Archived