• Pedersen
    • McCarthy
    • Santa Cruz
    • Roberts
    • Derbyshire

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Newcastle fans are saying that the ref missed a clear foul in the build up to the goal....Funny they say nowt about pedersen gettin booked for allowing himself to get a hand in his face.

Ref missed a penalty when the 2 Newcastle players stuffed up and clearly a handball

How bad was the brawl and who was involved?

Last thing we need is some idiot in the FA looking at our disciplinary record and making a decision to punish us, even though from what i heard it was Newcastle that were the ones most involved.

I have to feel sorry for Gamst, second time he has been on the end of an assault and he gets booked yet again. :rolleyes:

Thanks Sir Matthew, youve made a family split in two by the Blue and white/black and white divide very very BLUE :rover:

It doesnt matter that we wont get any credit

It doesnt matter that we didnt deserve the 3 points

It doesnt matter that we will hear 55000 mad Geirdie fans derising everything about St James/Newcastle or fat fred and/or Shearer

It doesnt matter that Burnley scabbed a 2-2 draw in the last minute

What does matter is that the records will show the following result -

Newcastle 0-1 Blackburn Rovers

Derbyshire 90mins

crowd 550055555555000000

:brfcsmilie:

Christ!!! I thought the rules were if you raise your hands its a straight red.

It's not, if that was the case Gary Neville would be suspended at all times.. ;)

Seriously though, that looks like more than a push to me, and from a situation where Gamst was initially trying to take the free kick / throw in early? I like the idea of yellow instead of red in heated situations like this, but why a yellow for Gamst??

Archived