Back or Sack  

557 members have voted

1. 1. Which?

• Back
    • Sack

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darren Lewis is on Sky News at the moment talking football.

Didn't realise it before but it comes as no great surprise now that he is black.

(Given the tone of some of the articles he wrote about Rovers when we sacked Ince)

Bloody hell Simon! Try to keep up in future! :rolleyes:

Bloody hell Simon! Try to keep up in future! :rolleyes:

Never having seen or heard of him before or since I honestly thought he was a white journalist trying to be "right on."

I had a mental picture of him looking something like Bono! :blush:

Hey Rev...you do know that Ince is black as well, don't you?

Just checking :unsure:

I think I was aware of that much thanks FLB!

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So he's out of his depth in League One as well?

He should stick to League Two, that's his level. I believe his is the worst manager to have been in charge of us in recent history.

Found this article from Wednesday: Ince hits out at boo boys.

"I think it might just be 15 or 20 of them, but I just don't want those people here."

What a good job he didn't stay here any longer. Sam has had hundred if not thousands booing him this season and hasn't said he doesn't want those people attending.

Resigns........ha ha, what a tool he is.

It's amazing he did so well at Macclesfield and MK Dons the first time around. I'm not sure how he managed it, but perhaps he was a good manager before he came to us, just way out of his depth at our level. He tried to destroy our club, but ultimately our club destroyed his career. What a shame :tu:

Watch the Chairman give the new manager a transfer kitty. He just wasn't going to give it to the Guvnor to squander again. Strange situation that he sees out the last five games. The players will be very motivated and I am sure he will be leading training every day.

Breaking news on sky sports. Paul Ince resigns as manager, but stays on until end of season.

He's never ever been a manager to begin with.

I wonder if messrs Holt and Powell etc might now have the decency to apologise to BRFC for the scurrilous accusations that they wrote about us when we sacked him? Then again do Pigs fly?

Archived