BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn V Wba

I couldn't think of another centre back since Nelsen is out. Oh yeah, there's Andre. Put him in for Mokoena.

I'd like to see Oooijer play and get subbed towards the end. Otherwise he's going to be completely upstaged by Toogs.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just had a browse trough the online seat planner.

D/E sold out

BBE/L, a few and I mean a few.

BBE/UT, around 1000 left I'd guess

R/S odd single seats, more towards the D/E maybe 300 in total

Penty in the JW upper and at the D/E side of the lower.

I would say this is going to be as near to as a sell out as we will get, I would put a guess at over 28,000

Have to agree,looking very good for the biggest gate of the season....GO GET 'EM PHILIP!

I really thought this could be a loss for us given a) we're safe and B) the pressures off WBA c) they might want to leave a message to the world that they weren't THAT bad and will be back d) they're trying to save their managers job - but ...

I'm so buzzed right now that I think we'll cream them. Doesn't matter what side we put out. Ewood will be full. We'll be saying goodbye to Tugs and Andre. We could rise 2 places with a win and that's somewhere close to an extra 1.5 million in prize money. Season tickets are down in price. The feel good factor is so high I think WBA are going to get a right royal spanking.

Please Sam if we get a pen give it to Tugs :)

Man oh man I'm buzzing for this one.

I hope there are three songs sung especially for three people on Saturday.

1. Tugay - Legend

2. Andre Ooijer for his 3 seasons at the club

3. John Williams to show our appreciation to the season ticket offer.

i really hope appreciation is shown as well

:tu:

see if that ollsen for wba impresses after we've been linked with him......he is 6'7" alonside 6'5" samba.......potentially 6'7" crouch upfront or 6'9" zigic. If we sign some average size midfielders to replace the smurfs currently there( dunn tugay) we could score from every corner/throw in.

Ollsen has already committed to them for next season.

The striker is neither Crouch or Zigic either.

may well be when santa goes, as for matey committing to brom what does that really mean you can guarentee a clause was stuck in it.

of all the crap at the bottom west brom probably have more players worth a look at than the other showers.........shop window last day of the season for fortune, brunt,ollsenn,morrisson etc

It will still be tense and sloppy - you cant polish a stone to look like a diamond.

Part 1 of Sam's mission is complete. The next mission is to clear some of our deadwood and reduce the wage bill, aswell as getting some of our long term injured back fit and working out what thier problems were.

In this game Id like to see Doran given a game. Does anyone know if Jason Roberts will return for this game?

There's a load of money to play for! isn't it 750K a place - could buy another Samba or put a deposit on Santas ego

Yup as the beeb explains:

Highest realistically achievable: 13th (Merit payment: £6,080,000)

Lowest could fall: 15th (£4,560,000)

Also finishing 13th will fulfill the prediction I made at the start of the season.

Does anyone know if Jason Roberts will return for this game?

I think that if we really needed to win the game, Roberts would play. But now there's really no need to hurry him back and potentially risk aggravating the injury. IMO he should just focus on rehab and return as strong as possible for the start of preseason.

My team:

--------Robinson

Ooijer/Givet/Zurab/Warnock

Doran/Tugay©/Grella/Diouf

----Samba/McCarthy-----

Doran is the future and is already better than Pedersen its about time we made him play for his place.

Tugay to take penalties/free kicks.

I would love it if Tugay gets subbed with a minute left to go and we see his famous Tugay walk to the bench shaking everyones hand, a little jog, waving at everyone, shake the refs hand but instead of coming off, he does a lap of honour and then gets sent off for time wasting :lol:

I would love it if Tugay gets subbed with a minute left to go and we see his famous Tugay walk to the bench shaking everyones hand, a little jog, waving at everyone, shake the refs hand but instead of coming off, he does a lap of honour and then gets sent off for time wasting :lol:

A daft red card would be a very appropriate end to Toogs's career :D

Archived