BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Vs Rovers

BPF

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

###### ###### Andrews on for Emerton. BFS must be happy with the performance, because it's only going to get worse now....

I would have liked the poor Diouf replaced woth Hoilett and N'zonzi off for a striker to play with Niko.

Maybe when Wham score we'll actually revert to the winning tactics that we sometimes use?

I'm starting to dislike Chimbonda, he is a bit of a liability at the back and attacks a lot, but gives the ball away when he does 99% of the time and then we have him out of position.

Well listening to Radio Lancs, and Garner reckons West Ham are there for the taking. Firstly, can someone explain to me how the fook Diouf managed to keep his starting place?!? And secondly, f***ing Andrews on? There is no circumstance, other than us having no other fit player, for that clown to come on. How on earth can anyone pick him ahead of Reid?

• Backroom

I still think a draw away at Upton Park is a good result as it would take us 8 points clear of the relegation zone at full time if we could keep it at 0-0

I stand corrected, Hull would make ground on us, 8 points ahead of the dingles though

Andrews has done more since he came on than Diouf has all game. Some decent balls into the box but nobody there to get on the end of them.

It must be very difficult for Niko all on his own. We need two strikers on the pitch, otherwise we are relying on a set piece or a moment of magic. Nelsen very lucky that the West Spam player was honest there.

Archived