SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] West Ham Vs Rovers

BPF

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope Mokoena was far more useful to us than Andrews

It's a bit early for hallucinogenic drugs surely? ;)

Trust me, I've been going to Ewood since 1982, and Mokoena is the worst player we've had.

And believe me, we've had some total toss!

Only turned this on at 60 minutes but we've been brilliant in the bit I've seen...can't believe we haven't scored.

Roberts' miss was bad, but he made the chance himself where none of our other strikers could. That's why he's so bloody frustrating.

Sam, if you think Roberts is a better player than Di Santo or Kalinic, you should resign because you are clearly f**king clueless about football.

Roberts is the joint worst finisher we've had since 1982 - on a par with Paul McKinnon.

Sam, if you think Roberts is a better player than Di Santo, you should resign because you are clearly f**king clueless about football.

Roberts is the joint worst finisher we've had since 1982 - on a par with Paul McKinnon.

Roberts will tussle with defenders. DiSanto won't, he just chases them.

To be fair on Roberts that little incident showed his strengths and his weaknesses all in one. Our other strikers wouldve scored that, but they wouldnt have had the chance in the first place.

Just like Di Santo has been burying his 1 on 1's this season? He wouldnt have even gotten to 1 on 1 from that situation.

Just like Di Santo has been burying his 1 on 1's this season? He wouldnt even gotten to 1 on 1 from that situation.

We'll never know, but I would rather Di Santo was in that position than Roberts. You can guarantee Roberts is going to miss.

• Backroom

Exactly. ANY other striker it's: "Ooooooo, unlucky lad!"

Roberts is famous for missing chances to win games, he is an awful finisher when given any time to think

We need to get rid

Archived