BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Watch

Gav

Dowie was told he'd get a £1mill bonus for keeping Hull City up - my dad said it's daft as he has no connections with the club - the dodgy 2 from West Ham could easily offer him £2mill to make sure the team is relegated - what would it matter to him?

really?

and the moon landing was all a hoax ya know

and elvis is still alive (strange he picked his death to be on the crapper though)

do you honestly believe that is how dowie works? the team you put down there was much better than burnley's. the players he has dropped are dropped because they aren't good for a relegation scrap.

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be watching cheer ing on the Tigers of course. I hope Dowie gets his tactics wrong as well as the apparent poor selection for the team but I also hope fortune shines on him. A win for Hull SHOULD just about do it for the Trolls

• Backroom

Come on hull put that nail in the coffin. I have a bad feeling burnley will win 2 0 today. Even a draw is ba for them it leaves them at least 2 games from safety with 4 to play

Hull goal: Burnley make a similar start to last week, in the worst possible fashion. They are opened up down their left, as Jozy Altidore latches on to a simple pass and lofts a pass to the far post, where a glaringly unmarked Kevin Kilbane nods simply into the net. It's so embarrassing I feel I should stop there.

and that is the BBC

Pompey down if this stays the same.

Guest roverspogges

Remember after 10 games or so they were saying WE were going down !! Most of us knew they would get found out and it's proven to be true. The sad thing is the poor little buggers believed it BYE BYE burnley.

Archived