BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Watch

Gav

Well in just over one week the Party can begin. A good performance from Liverpool(or even a half decent one) should finish off the Dingles.

West Ham should be over the hill by then and Bumley would just have 2 games left!

Short but very sweet (for us). Now how do we replace those 6 points next season?

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got worse for burnley with wigans superb comeback

And they won, playing good, passing football rather than humping balls into the box. Wonder which method we'll employ in 2 weeks? :rolleyes:;)

Great goal by N'Zogbia btw ....

More 'home' fans for Warriors games than the latics get, it's the away support that bulks latics average. I'm sure now that success will come back to the Warriors we'll overtake the latics average with home fans alone.

As it stands it's better for the Warriors to have the Latics in the premier league for financial reasons. For that reason either Wham or Hull will do me.

Why does it? Warriors have signed a lease on the stadium for the next 50 years.

I can think the last place is simply West Ham v Hull.

Burnley wont get 6 points in their last 3 games...so hopefully Hull can pick up some points and put real pressure on West Ham. For what its worth though..I think West Ham will beat Wigan at weekend and that will probably be enough!

:rover: said all along 35pts will be enough this season,might be 30 now :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

Hull is on 27 points, West Ham on 31... im not sure how 30 points will be enough. Unless of course my maths is ###### again. :wstu:

Waggy you saying 30 points, will be enough to stay up... But the below says that if Hull get to 30, and West Ham dont get another point, then Hull will still go down

League Table

Yes but if Hull dont get to 30....then 30 pts would be enough to stay up :rolleyes:

I think it will take 34 pts this year

Police cleared of all blame after trouble at the Turd.

Still Burnley fans claim they were the 'victims'

:blink:

The police did nothing wrong, they spent 15 minutes after the final whistle asking 20 or so nuggets nicely to move then they took action.

I wouldn't normally be on the polices side but on this occasion I feel they did the right thing :P

• Backroom

The thing is both west ham and hull have winnable games the day before, should they both win then burnley hve to win all three remaining games to stand a chance

"The one thing we have to do is plan - short term, long term - and the one thing we are planning for right now is to stay in the Premier League," Laws said.

What he's planning & what the finance director is planning I suspect are not necessarily the same thing....!

Archived