BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Burnley Relegation Watch

Gav

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever is doing the commentary on radio Lancashire has described Burnley as we, how unbiased is this :o

Getting back to Burnley how are they so spineless, relegated from the big boys league even before the last game had even been played.

The flying pigs !

The same comentator has just said that they, Burnley, gave it a good shot after losing at home 0-4..... are they for real.

Turned into Dingle FM this season, God help us if Nobend ever get up!

Anyway lets hope they give Brian all the help he needs to reinvest in quality like Cort and Fox to get them out of the Championship.

Searching wiki for the definition of 'sideways move'...

Coyley's chuckling isn't he nicko, admit it!

-41 goal difference too with games left to play, I wonder what the record is in the top flight? Anyone?

Probably has to be Swindon's dreadful year when they conceded a ton, can't have scored many.

At least in the premiership era of the top flight.

Edit - Just looked it up, they actually scored 47 so there's was only -53, although that was over 42 games. Can't think of a worse premiership record off hand but it's bound to have been beaten over the last 100 years. Would love if it Burnley can hold the record though!

Just need Pompe get a couple more points as well and Burnley will have picked up less points than anyone else in the prem this season!

On a serious note the two games against them this season were brilliant. Not just the results it was the atmosphere the build up to the games.

Not sorry to see them go down however, we will all miss the games against that lot.

On a serious note the two games against them this season were brilliant. Not just the results it was the atmosphere the build up to the games.

Not sorry to see them go down however, we will all miss the games against that lot.

Yep so will I, although I bet my liver is breathing a sigh of relief after starting supping at like 7am! Would love Blackpool to come up and replace them, that'd be a top day out.

Archived