BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicko it is hard to say the league is stronger this season. Yes we lost some dross from the bottom of the league but many sides are weaker. Bolton re up in 6th with in the main gary megson's rabble.

Gary Megsons rabble have a new manager whos has them playing well only lost 4 games chelski will have lost more by 10pm

If Venky's don't trust Sam with their money, why do they still employ the same scouts? And why trust a novice like Kean instead?

I'm guessing Venky's will be taking lots of advice about who to sign as we speak. They wont be relying on Kean. That's why Sam had to go. Venkys have their own agenda and no-one's going to get in the way.

if it works we all win. IF........

Nicko it is hard to say the league is stronger this season. Yes we lost some dross from the bottom of the league but many sides are weaker. Bolton re up in 6th with in the main gary megson's rabble.

I think its easy! Eeryone around our standard spent some money, some spent a lot. We spent nothing!

Furthermore there were always at least 3 sides that looked doomed last season eg Burnley. Not happening this season.

I think its easy! Eeryone around our standard spent some money, some spent a lot. We spent nothing!

Furthermore there were always at least 3 sides that looked doomed last season eg Burnley. Not happening this season.

did they. Most of the top teams look weaker. Who are these clubs who spent money.

did they. Most of the top teams look weaker. Who are these clubs who spent money.

Wigan? Sunderland? Stoke? West Ham(badly)? Birmingham? Fulham?

As I recall we were the only club in the Premier league with NO net spending this season.

Kean deserves sweet FA yet. If he wants our backing and support he must bloody well earn it. If it ever comes out that he was involved in any skullduggery with the new owners and Kentaro then he's history as far as I am concerned and I'm sure that there are thousands who share my opinion.

btw As far as I am concerned that goes for Alan Nixon too. <_<

He gets my support because he is the Rovers manager, same as every previous manager. In my opinion the manager loses support given, he doesn't have to earn it.

Positive approach means we will only lose if we continue to whine and complain before he has had a chance. Negative will end up with a self fulfilling prophecy and we will all suffer.

I'm also not a fan of conspiracy theories unless they are based on fact.

Heard that Paul Robinsons agent is stirring it,saying he has one more big move in him,with a possible destination of Aston Villa,no link but from a very reliable contact...

I think we'd all heard that Robinson was reputed to be unsettled. Villa a big move though? Not on current form.

Heard that Paul Robinsons agent is stirring it,saying he has one more big move in him,with a possible destination of Aston Villa,no link but from a very reliable contact...

Not sure Villa would be an attractive move.

One thing I do know is that Robinson thought we were going places under Big Sam and was loving his time here under his management (said he was probably the best manager he has worked under) - he will be very down by recent events so if he felt it was time to leave, in January or the summer, it would not surprise me.

Villa in for Barton according to the Mail.

Doubt it, he was practically kissing the badge at full time on boxing day

One big move - Villa ? Surely a contradiction in terms.

If he was to move onto one of the top 4 or 5 - I wouldn't blame him - but Villa would be just about money. Sorry - can't see them winning anything. Not saying they aren't a bigger club than Rovers - but being in Englands second biggest city they should be - just can't see how he would really be bettering himself other than possibly financially.

Archived