BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last time Stoke won at Ewood was 1986. No-one (in their right mind) is defending Sam's away record but you can't argue that he turned Ewood back into a fortress.

Jisty. Neither Philip or I mentioned home games only. My question concerned ALL the games between us.

Exactly. I never thought it'd be necessary to explain the difference between losing at home and losing away on here...

If that was aimed at me then you haven't understood the question either. Go back and read it again and then give me the answer. :wacko:

Being cynical does that read as I'm going to wait and see if anyone comes in for me and I have now created a back up option?

or now that there are new owners i can manipulate a situation were i can get a new contract :closedeyes: :closedeyes:

Another twist:

Blackburn manager Steve Kean: "I am delighted to say Chris Samba does not want to hand in that transfer request. He is happy to see how things develop in the transfer market and he is starting to think about staying at the club, which is a bonus for us."

After we sign a few goodies he'll be begging for forgiveness!

I think that means that he's started to realise there is nobody else willing to match his wage demands so he'll stay put.

There is potential drama round the corner with the Samba thing.

Rather surprisingly, a club is interested.

So statements are all very well...but there could be a bid to test the waters in the next couple of days.

I am not sure this club will offer enough and I won't be naming them until they do.

So statements are all very well...but there could be a bid to test the waters in the next couple of days.

I am not sure this club will offer enough and I won't be naming them until they do.

Having seen Grant Hanley in action today then this is one transfer I wont lose much sleep over.

Wouldn't surprise me if it's Villa after todays debacle..

Nicko: Do you know if Rovers have put in some bids on players? With our injury crisis and Nicko now out for 3 games, there should be some additions?

I think there have been calls made in the past few days. Bids? Not so sure.

However the club could do with moving quicker than it used to...that is still to be improved by the new regime to be honest.

Archived