BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Ins and outs

nicko

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meanwhile Steve Kean has made a red-eye trip to India to get some answers to his Blackburn players’ questions about new owners Venky’s plans.

“I told them I would meet the owners and try and get some information to them” he said.

“I spoke to them on Monday and the senior players are fine. That was their initial reaction. Since I have come back and explained to them what is happening there has not been a negative vibe.

“They have been reassured about what is happening. As soon as the information has got back to them there hasn’t been anything negative.

“I think the players are excited by the future here. I spoke to them and explained what the idea was and what was going to be happening and they were more than happy.

“(Keeper) Paul Robinson came to me on an individual basis and said he wants to be part of it long term, so that is positive.’’

Skipper Chris Samba had put in a transfer request, but Kean said: “I spoke to Chris directly. When I told him the plans in place for the transfer window he was very positive.”

Mirror Article

Looks like Robinson is happy and maybe Samba will stay too !!

Don't blame Robinson for wanting to leave. Add him to a growing list of disaffected players following the sacking of Sam.

Where has this "list" come from??

We all know Samba wants out.....and that's about it.

Peds, people said he was unhappy and wanted to leave. Turns out he wants to stay, said so on his personal blog.

Diouf, people said he was unhappy and wanted to leave. Yet he's said he wants to stay and is happy at Rovers, says so on his personal twitter page. The same is to be said about big JR.

When do we lose Emerton?, any more off besides?.

Only strikers mentioned in the Mirror are Piqyournose and the young lad at Palace. Unless I've missed one.

Will Emo not be off to the Asian Cup? I think the squad is announced today.

_45571013_ba_226.jpg

Demba Ba of German club Hoffenheim IS the player like Nicko said that Rovers have been scouting and i for one hope we go for.........Has an excellent record and is in the right age group for the new owners........Pacy and strong and knows where the back of the net is....had a knee problem this year but has got back into his scoring tride...........We need to add pace to the team and that goes for all the signings that we make...............

Demba Ba would be fantastic.

Will Emo not be off to the Asian Cup? I think the squad is announced today.

Completely forgot about that... we'll be in serious trouble if he is. We have no one available to play defensive midfield in the squad if that's the case. We'll have to give Linganzi a go there, or another option is to try out Salgado. Except then we'd have to play Chimbonda...

_45571013_ba_226.jpg

Demba Ba of German club Hoffenheim IS the player like Nicko said that Rovers have been scouting and i for one hope we go for.........Has an excellent record and is in the right age group for the new owners........Pacy and strong and knows where the back of the net is....had a knee problem this year but has got back into his scoring tride...........We need to add pace to the team and that goes for all the signings that we make...............

Better than I was expecting, are we likely to get him ahead of West ham?

Now what about the midfield :unsure:

one player who I would like to see us sign is Vladmir Weiss of Rangers am not sure if he is on-loan from Man City to Rangers or they have bought himdefinitely got the pace needed knows where the back of the net is and would add some much needed pace scored a great goal for Rangers from Boxing day although is in the right age bracket depends on fees & wages.

Completely forgot about that... we'll be in serious trouble if he is. We have no one available to play defensive midfield in the squad if that's the case. We'll have to give Linganzi a go there, or another option is to try out Salgado. Except then we'd have to play Chimbonda...

We'll be in serious trouble if Emerton goes off to the Asia Cup?

Seriously? Have you watched the guy play recently? It'll be a blessing in disguise, he's been absolute @#/?.

it's not that Okaka is it???

Off to Bari on 6 month loan,he'd relegate you.

Just read in calciomercato.com:

Osvaldo is coming to England, Fulham and Blackburn Rovers are the only teams who made offers for him.

Osvaldo only joined in the Summer for £4 million,playing well & scoring goals,Be surprised if he leaves Spain.

Goal.com have an article with Osvaldos agent, links us and city with him. Would post but on my iphone

City back in for Dzeko.Hard deal to do,but you never know.

_45571013_ba_226.jpg

I'll second that.He would be perfect for you,has all the tools to succeed in the Premier League.

The young lad Peniel Mlapa looks a talent at Hoffenheim.Chinedu Obasi is decent too,but fail's to underpin his pace with Composure i always feel.

Cristian Rodriguez is being touted all over the place at the Moment at 6 million Euros.I would be interested in doing that deal if i was your owner.

We'll be in serious trouble if Emerton goes off to the Asia Cup?

Seriously? Have you watched the guy play recently? It'll be a blessing in disguise, he's been absolute @#/?.

Not saying he's been good, but he's the only experienced player currently available to play the role. Who are we going to stick in there now?

Archived