BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Ham

rovgers

265 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend as normal on Saturday?

• Yes
    • No - In protest
    • No - Unable to make it

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it rather foolhardy of Rovers to keep the game on considering travel will be treacherous before the game and temps will be down to -4 by the time the game finished and everyone has to get home? Not even taking parking into account where more cars will be around from residents and the increased traffic delays from the fools who have left their xmas shopping to the last minute

I can make it ok from bamber bridge but that because it flat here, I live 5 yrds from a main road the M65 will be passable and I will be walking it from the in-laws in cherry tree.

I probably have it a damn site easier then people far nearer to Ewood

There's about 2" or 5 cm here as well, but I'm on the German border in the east of The Netherlands. I won't make it to Ewood of course, but all you hardy souls who do, give the lads a cheer from me.

Good luck on the roads and footpaths and drive carefully !

Latest from the BBC

M65 Lancashire, westbound at M61 [M65 junction 2]

M65 Lancashire - M65 exit slip road closed westbound at J2, M61 (Clayton Brook).

Updated 2 minutes ago

Traffic Incident

A56

A56 Lancashire, northbound between M66 and A682

A56 Lancashire - A56 closed and hazardous driving conditions northbound between the M66 junction and the A682 junction, because of snow.

Updated 15 minutes ago

Traffic Incident

A666

A666 Bolton Road over Bull Hill Darwen, both ways between Knowlesly Road and B6391 Greens Arms Road

A666 Lancashire - A666 Bolton Road over Bull Hill in Darwen closed in both directions between the Knowlesly Road junction and the B6391 Greens Arms Road junction, because of ice and snow.

Updated 15 minutes ago

Traffic Incident

A671

A671 Rochdale Road Bacup, both ways between Pennine Road and A6066 New Line

A671 Lancashire - A671 Rochdale Road in Bacup closed and slow traffic in both directions between the Pennine Road junction and the A6066 New Line junction, because of an accident involving two cars and a gas leak. Diversion in operation - using Market Street, Newchurch Road and New Line.

Updated 17 minutes ago

Help

Medium

Traffic Incident

Longworth Road North Belmont, both ways between A675 Belmont Road and Stones Bank Road

Lancashire - Longworth Road North in Belmont closed in both directions between the A675 Belmont Road junction and the Stones Bank Road junction, because of ice and snow.

Yes 67 confirmed on BBC

Troubles in Greater Manchester currently are:

M6 Lancashire, southbound between A5209 [M6 junction 27] and M58 [M6 junction 26]

M6 Lancashire - Two lanes closed on M6 southbound between J27, A5209 (Standish) and J26, M58 (Orrell Interchange), because of a jackknifed lorry.

Updated 2 minutes ago

Traffic Incident

M61 Greater Manchester, northbound between A58 [M61 junction 5] and A6027 [M61 junction 6]

M61 Greater Manchester - Queueing traffic and hazardous driving conditions on M61 northbound between J5, A58 (Westhoughton) and J6, A6027 (Horwich), because of snow. Matrix sign set to 20 mph.

Updated 3 minutes ago

Traffic Incident

A6

A6 Blackrod Bypass Blackrod, northbound between B5408 Manchester Road and B5408 Blackrod Brow

A6 Greater Manchester - A6 Blackrod Bypass in Blackrod closed northbound between the B5408 Manchester Road junction and the B5408 Blackrod Brow junction, because of snow. Diversion in operation - through Blackrod village.

Updated 18 minutes ago

Help

Medium

Traffic Incident

M60 Greater Manchester, both ways between A664 Manchester New Road [M60 junction 20] and A6144 [M60 junction 6]

M60 Greater Manchester - One lane blocked on M60 between J20, A664 (Higher Blackley) and J6, A6144 (Sale), because of snow.

Updated 41 minutes ago

Traffic Incident

M62 Greater Manchester, both ways between M60 [M62 junction 18] and A672 [M62 junction 22]

M62 Greater Manchester - Hazardous driving conditions on M62 between J18, M60 (Simister Island) and J22, A672 (Rishworth Moor), because of ice and snow.

Ok guys travelling from Blackpool.

A bit of advice please - want to avoid the hills if possible - so considering either M65 (and park in Darwen) or park somewhere off Preston New Rd.

Any thoughts on which is the better option - and where I could safely park - either just off M65 or anywhere around Woodlands Hotel area.

Thanks

Ok guys travelling from Blackpool.

A bit of advice please - want to avoid the hills if possible - so considering either M65 (and park in Darwen) or park somewhere off Preston New Rd.

Any thoughts on which is the better option - and where I could safely park - either just off M65 or anywhere around Woodlands Hotel area.

Thanks

Just park at the services its only a short slide down the hill.

Archived