BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v West Ham

rovgers

265 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend as normal on Saturday?

• Yes
    • No - In protest
    • No - Unable to make it

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rubbish. We've bossed the game. Sadly the injuries mean that we've had to keep a knackered Dunn and Emerton on the pitch and West Ham are running through us as a result.

Jesus, do you work for Venky's?

We've been atrocious going forward, the only save their keeper has had to make apart from the goal was from the Peds free kick.

They look far more dangerous going forward, forced Robbo into a save, hit the post and got the goal from a fine bit of play.

"Bossing the game" is what we did against Wolves.

the fact is for some time now our forwards have been useless and today is no different where is our forward power up front.

The weakness is in midfield. No width and no creativity in the middle. Today's injuries didn't help matters in the second half.

Jesus, do you work for Venky's?

We've been atrocious going forward, the only save their keeper has had to make apart from the goal was from the Peds free kick.

They look far more dangerous going forward, forced Robbo into a save, hit the post and got the goal from a fine bit of play.

"Bossing the game" is what we did against Wolves.

That's because they've got much better attackers players than we have.

We've been good. We had this game in the bag until the injuries.

Three injuries meant that we could not make any positive substitutions today, a point was a fair result based on how poorly we played for most of the game.

Kean obviously has his own ideas but it will take more than one training session to implement them.

That's because they've got much better attackers players than we have.

We've been good. We had this game in the bag until the injuries.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're hilarious...

If you call only making the keeper make one half decent save from a free kick "good" at home against the bottom side in the league, I would hate to see what a bad performance wouldve been today.

Shambles on the field, shambles off the field.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

oh, and let's remember not to say anything too bad about Venkys, as the moderators of this board remind us, being polite to our new owners is more important than Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

their fourth choice goalkeeper and we didn't do anything to put him under pressure?? It doesn't take a ###### genius to figure out to put the ball into the box. So frustrated. West ham are horrendous, truly terrible, if we play like this vs any other team we'll be humiliated, make no mistake about it.

Dire Dire stuff

For fecks sake were hardly goingto fly up the league after one game!! Let the manager bring his ideas in before you slit your wrists.

we've just been held at home by the bottom club who haven't won away since the first game last season. No it's not slitting wrist time, it never will be but your pro Venky drivel is getting very tiresome.

• Backroom

My comments before half time pretty much sum up how I feel about that game.

If Allardyce was still in charge, we would have won that. I have no doubt about it. We got unlucky with injuries and a goal that perhaps should have been given our way, but let's not kid ourselves - that was a bad performance from a team that has lost their figurehead at the most crucial time in the season.

I hope Venky's think the sacrifice of these points and I imagine many more over the Christmas period will be worth it, because I saw nothing today to convince me that anything short of mega investment in January is going to help us now.

I shudder to think what the next few games have in store for us if Samba and Jones are out for any considerable length of time :(

Archived