BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

So what are currently the odds that it might just happen? 3-1 maybe? Better?

Ronaldinho Next Club Odds

Gremio 2.50

Flamengo 4.0

Blackburn Rover 5.50

Palmeiras 5.50

Liverpool 13.0

Man Utd 15.0

Arsenal 17.0

Chelsea 21.0

It will be interesting to see where the manager shows up tonight.

;)

Catch you at 11.

Car sharing ???You know it makes sense.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard Harry Redknapp on the radio seemingly back tracking over whether he thought signing Beckham was a good idea - due to having to change his team for a few games and then change it back when the loan is up. Seems a big change of heart? Maybe he's heard that he does want all the chicken he can eat after all!

I just heard Harry Redknapp on the radio seemingly back tracking over whether he thought signing Beckham was a good idea - due to having to change his team for a few games and then change it back when the loan is up. Seems a big change of heart? Maybe he's heard that he does want all the chicken he can eat after all!

Maybe his (HR) cut in the deal wasnt as big as he thought it was going to be!

WHEELER DEALER........ :lol:

PS LATEST NEWS.... Stroke Boy due back on SSN soon!

• Backroom

Oh my, just imagine the look on old Harry's face if Beckham chose us over Spurs, again it wont happen but it would be hilarious.

As much as I would love a Ronnie or Becks here I would be arguably as happy if we can land Adam along with another midfielder and a class forward (who am I kidding?)

Taken from a Venkys twitter

VenkyLondonPLC Venky's London PLC

We hope to announce the borrow signing of Roque Santa Cruz tomorrow before the Liverpool meeting.

Got a link to it. Would be a good signing for us. It only on loan to the end of the season.

• Backroom

Is it a good or bad news???

I think what he means is Nicko said earlier that 2 things needed to happen for Ronnie to come here, BPF is speculating that one of them may have although he is pretty good with this sort of thing I wouldn't get excited yet. In fact I wont until he is doing kick ups in a Rovers shirt in front of the Ewood crowd (or when hell freezes over)

Archived