BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

I'm still finding a deal with any Brazilian side strangely unlikely.

Await the post of Nicko.

This is basically BRFCS vs what the whole of the internet is reporting.

If nicko has this one right it'll be his biggest triumph yet surely.

To be fair so far he's been on the money - he stuck to his guns even with Venky's denied bidding for him.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is RSC fully fit? Or are we waiting 2 months until he can play?

He said in a recent interview that he was. A week ago. Mind you he might have broken down again by now.

On another note, Adam played very good tonight. Tries hard going forward, lacks a little bit of pace but can ping a pass and is not afraid to take players on. Came close to scoring twice and should have at least had one or two assists. Class!

Of course :rolleyes:

Scoring 15 goals and making 19 assits in 43 games last season is obviously rubbish!!! :rolleyes:

Ok maybe rubbish was a bit harsh but my point is that he wouldn't shine in the English league. It's too physical and especially at his age and for that amount of money....complete waste. You lot are just going by the name and wanting to shove it in your Burnley friends faces. Take a minute, step back and think about it. I agree it would do wonders for ours and Venkys image...and shirt sales...but footballing wise...no thanks

ESPN says Milan owes Ronald a lot of money, so he may be forced back to AC Milan. Does that make any sense at all???

That would make sense of an article the other day that I could not get my head around.

They said they wanted 8m Euro as they had to pay Ronaldinho, or words similar.

It was on Goal.com at the weekend.

seems that we are not signing rolandinho by the rumours that he signed for gremio. :angry2:

lets us sign Adam, RSC and 2 more and i would be happy with our january signings. :)

Hope we can get 3 points tomorrow and i would be even more happy. :D

Surely were not after ROWLAND!!

I'm still finding a deal with any Brazilian side strangely unlikely.

Await the post of Nicko.

Me too. After reading (although the translated version from google) I can't find anything in those reports that suggest that an announcement is imminent. I have no idea what these so called reporters are on about.

Remember:

A few hours ago they reported that AC MILAN had yet to receive a bid from ANY side. How are the deal then done?

I stand by my logic that Ronaldinho went to Gremio for TALKS today (as Nicko mentioned earlier) and that some newspaper thought this meant he had signed. He has not.

That would make sense of an article the other day that I could not get my head around.

They said they wanted 8m Euro as they had to pay Ronaldinho, or words similar.

It was on Goal.com at the weekend.

But if they owe him money, how can they force him to do anything??

So we now have that 'Ronaldinho is set for Gremio'

We then have 'Ronaldinho is set to sign for Flamengo tomorrow'

Finally, 'He's going back to Milan because they owe him money'

None of it adds up. Just be patient and await Nicko's post at 11...

The media seem to be jumping to conclusions left, right and centre. :rover:

Nicko has news on 2 big transfers, of which 1 is depending on another player leaving another club. No news on Ronaldinho yet.

Hahahahaha! Want any help making all that humble pie? Lots of reporters will be ordering a lot of it.

Ok maybe rubbish was a bit harsh but my point is that he wouldn't shine in the English league. It's too physical and especially at his age and for that amount of money....complete waste. You lot are just going by the name and wanting to shove it in your Burnley friends faces. Take a minute, step back and think about it. I agree it would do wonders for ours and Venkys image...and shirt sales...but footballing wise...no thanks

I think you've had too much to drink. He's 30. The league isn't as physical as it used to be, Ronaldinho is strong physically anyway. I suggest you look up his stats and watch him play a little before basing your comments on hearsay. Don't forget Tugay was 30 when he joined, and very much written off after spending a substantial amount of time on the Rangers bench.

I don't mean to be pulling up the ladder; but could the mods close this thread to non-members for the next few hours or so? Otherwise when the old 11-Oh comes around this site will crash with all these non-members coming on here to peek. Just look at the current site stats. I think that's unfair to those of us who have bothered to register and contribute over the years. Let all these lurking schmucks get their info from somewhere else.

Here it is...the first-ever Dutch 11 o'clocker...that line just tickled me.

It's early, but even I am in danger of prematurely. You know what I mean.

RONALDINHO...totally mental...all three Brazilian clubs think he is joining them...but no decision yet...one thing is official - his brother is a nugget...this fits with what has been happening with the Rovers bid...the offer was made by Rovers to Ronaldinho's bro weeks ago...THAT is why I keep saying 'two things have to happen'...ONE - he has to say, yes we will sign for that...TWO - don't laugh, but he will then have to convince Steve Kean he WANTS to come...the whole story on that in the Mirror shortly...too, too strange...but you don't do dull any more, so what the hell...where will he go?...no idea...but neither has had, by the sounds of it...like the headline said - It's the beach or Blackburn.

ROQUE...wants to come, which is key...still discussing terms with Man City...not for me, thanks....however.

BA...sounds as big a loop-the-loop job as Ronnie...desperate to get out of Hoffenheim to join West Ham for 'personal reasons' and yet is now hawking himself around to other Premier clubs...starting to think he is one to avoid or he will end up being sectioned like one or two round here should be.

DUFF...interestingly, he quite fancies a return which is why Rovers made an inquiry...Mark Hughes won't let him go...decent idea because he can play on either wing...but I still don't like this 'old boy' romantic stuff.

ADAM...glad he did well tonight...the manager obviously not the only one watching...smashing player...ideal...a bid will go in..but all the best getting an agreement with Blackpool...there is NO price clause in his contract.

Now the surprise news.

NELSEN and ROBINSON...both want to sign new 'lifetime' deals at the club after hearing of the plans for the future...what happened to Captain Phillip's Legendary Mutiny, me hearties?...we should be told.

SAMBA...said it before...he wants out...for his own reasons...that one may come to a head very shortly.

Archived