BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window Thread

<br />God I wish people at the press would listen to what is said

NO transfer fee is ever mentioned.

Ronaldinho can leave in the summer for FREE, so it won't be a steep price anyway, and isn't he allowed to talk to whoever when his contract is almost up?

It is €7.6m the first year and €8.5m the second and third year.

Three Brazilian clubs are keen, but don't have money.

Untill a real story is produced, that is what's going on.<br />

Correct but just to mention those numbers were clearly stated as Euros not £££s

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just listened to Radio 5...what a fuss about the Ronaldinho thing.

Couple of observations.

Mrs D was pretty specific with the terms. The more I think of it the more it shows that they are trying to emphasise the dough to the Ronaldinho Brothers.

The BBC guy in Brazil was very sensible and got it right. The money is at Rovers. I don't care who 'sponsors' a deal for him in Brazil I wouldn't be counting on seeing my cash after a year or so when they get bored.

Lawrenson is simply a disgrace. A man who knows nothing. About anything. It looks like a hairdresser, it talks like a hairdresser, it must be a....

The 11 o'clocker will be good - on many levels.

If he really wants Gremio, no amount of cash will change his mind.

For me, i'm glad we at least tried to sign him.

Ronaldinho and his brother believe in a project that in my view will fail. Most of the money is based on sponsors that will pay in the next year but won't pay after the hype ends and Ronaldinho ends up like most brazilian players, slow and fat. He won't be in the 2014 World Cup.

Couple of observations.

Mrs D was pretty specific with the terms. The more I think of it the more it shows that they are trying to emphasise the dough to the Ronaldinho Brothers.

The BBC guy in Brazil was very sensible and got it right. The money is at Rovers. I don't care who 'sponsors' a deal for him in Brazil I wouldn't be counting on seeing my cash after a year or so when they get bored.

Lawrenson is simply a disgrace. A man who knows nothing. About anything. It looks like a hairdresser, it talks like a hairdresser, it must be a....

just hope the night nurse dont kick in before :wacko:

Couple of observations.

So whats this about him already agreeing a deal with Gremio?

Sidwell and Stephen Ireland, whilst overpriced for what they are, are far better than what we have and are also available.

They are more realistic targets that what is being touted in my eyes.

sidwell is rubbish in my opinion no better than andrews.

I see that Raul is playing really well for Shalke 04. What if we had signed him, still class despite almost 34 years old.

Trezeguet would have been better. He went on a free to newly promoted Hercules in Spain and has gone on to score 8 goals in 13 games.

To think Liverpool could have had him but wanted to wait til they'd sold Macherano first.

Trezeguet would have been better. He went on a free to newly promoted Hercules in Spain and has gone on to score 8 goals in 13 games.

To think Liverpool could have had him but wanted to wait til they'd sold Macherano first.

Trezeguet's wife is from Alicante and they intend to settle in the area after he retires. Hence signing for Hercules when I'm sure several bigger team would've been interested.

I just wish we knew what we had to spend realistically. If Kean's list is full of idiotic targets like Ronaldinho, then maybe someone should make another one...

He isnt on Kean's list. He is an extra 'showbiz' signing courtesy of the brothers Rao.

From the names mentioned by Nicko 'Kean's list' (the term is debatable!) is full of targets such as Adam, Santa Cruz etc who are both realistic, and an improvement on what we have!

Archived