BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Chelsea Vs ROVERS

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gamst has been a bit poor today from what I have seen, his form seems to be dipping again. He's just ambling around the place. We need Adam and then he'll have to fight for his place. If only he could be consistent, on his day is on of our best players.

Against a fired up Chelsea team we would be 4-0 down by now with Sam in charge! Didn't expect anything other than a positive display from us in this one and I think both Kean and the players have delivered once again. Great counterattacking football and we actually look like we could score from open play. FFS...even ManU, Arsenal and ManC will see Chelsea at home as a game where 1 point is a great result. This is by no means over, and I don't think we will get trashed like our previous encounter.

Gamst has been a bit poor today from what I have seen, his form seems to be dipping again. He's just ambling around the place. We need Adam and then he'll have to fight for his place. If only he could be consistent, on his day is on of our best players.

I dont agree with you here, Gamst is constantly asking for the ball playing the ball out wide nicely. Too bad he didn't get the header better with the Chelsea goal :-(

must have blinked when did pedersens form peak? I mean recently not 4 years ago?

• Backroom

Chelsea have a spring in their step. Wouldn't be surprised if they notched another.

I feel the same very surprised if this finishes like this.

I dont agree with you here, Gamst is constantly asking for the ball playing the ball out wide nicely. Too bad he didn't get the header better with the Chelsea goal :-(

I didn't see all the first half, had family round. The bits I saw were aimless, I'll take your word for it and I caught him at bad times :-)

Archived