BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess we'll find out today how much the players back the manager.

Our squad is very capable of winning down there but do the players want to play for Kean?

Agreed after the way we capitulated against Villa, it will be a good pointer to how the players see Kean as the manager, they have to be bigger than that though, I'm sure many players don't want a relegation on their CV, not something Salgado would want to tell the grandchildren about.

Thats the spirit.

Sickened by the attitude of some on here.

Heading off in a couple of hours. I'd take a draw to be honest but a win isn't beyond us. Kean is learning on the job. Not ideal in any case but that is the situation. We needed change and now it's arrived. Its horrible to see the team do badly but the abuse that certain individuals are recieving is pathetic. Im embarressed to see Andrews in our team but I'm more ashamed that there are Rovers fans that boo him. We win today and we could go 10th. Lets not lose the plot.

Wow that's two sensible posts in one to reply to; Magic Mortens' and Philips.

Quite a few players in the zone today. At least I hope it's that and they're not sulking. Bit poor form from Kean to go over the the Fulham fans to sign autographs and ignore the Rovers fans that waited.

At least Salgado stopped to say hello. 6c8f2025.jpg

C'mon Rovers! I want to be humming Black Eyed Peas on the way home!!

Fulham: Schwarzer, Baird, Hughes, Hangeland, Salcido, Duff, Etuhu, Murphy, Dempsey, Johnson, Dembele

Subs: Stockdale, Kelly, Gudjohnsen, Kakuta, Zamora, Greening, Davies

Blackburn: Robinson, Salgado, Hanley, Samba, Givet, Hoilett, Jermaine Jones, Nzonzi, Olsson, Roberts, Diouf

Subs: Bunn, Emerton, Kalinic, Pedersen, Andrews, Santa Cruz, Rochina

Why is Kalinic not starting??? I just don't get that. he scored last week. why won't he start will him.

Finally M.Diouf is starting for once. Should be MD and NK up front for me.

Off to the pub now to watched it.

Still think Kean doesn't know what he is doing

somehow, if we win today, then i reckon we will be okay. West Brom have a horrible run in, as does West Ham. However, those teams are showing alot of fight, and look determined to stay up.

Archived