BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

I got my tickets yesterday, in the neutral stand unfortunately because away end sold out so hopefully there'll be quite a few of us in the 'neutral' stand. . ..i'll wear a chelsea shirt :wacko:

You own a chelsea shirt?

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing new there then.

Um - you missed Andrews out <_< Sure as eggs is eggs he'll be on the team sheet :angry2:

Not quite!!

He is in the team i expect to be picked, not on the team i want to be picked ;-)

He wouldnt set foot inside ewood park for me again!!

Fulham are in decent nick, especially at home this year and our away form remains very poor. Mark Hughes will have identified this fixture as one he hopes to get all three points from and Fulham are certainly favourites to win. Duff has scored 3 in the last 5 games or so, and they have fewer injuries at this time than when we last played them. They have achieved a very good draw at Eastlands and some argued they deserved all three points in that match.

At Ewood, Danny Murphy controlled the game and was easily their best player on the day. As much as anything, stopping him controlling the game is as important as who we play and where we play them, recognising that they will have more possession of the ball than we do.

It is time the players started earning their salaries and show real desire to compete and win the match. Blame who you want, but the players should be doing far better than of late.

It is time that Kean applied considered thought to what he is doing and emphasises to all the huge importance of this fixture. A win takes the immediate pressure off, but a defeat makes Blackpool our biggest and most pressured game of the season to date, which is absolutely laughable.

Yes I think you are right, it needs a good marking job done on Murphy, give him space and he will murder you!

The 2-1 win under Big Sam a couple of years ago when we were in trouble springs to mind... A similar performance is needed

Great to see that we have sold out, hopefully the players will respond with a performance...

Archived