[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linganzi

My team would start with who I would not pick

For the sake of himself and despite his efforts Keith Andrews as he is dire

Because he wont play and rarely plays. And rests on his laurels, David dunn, a true disgrace, we are not a charity

Santa Cruz , seriously what is the point ?

I've got real reservations about a couple of others

Samba, that contact did the world of good, we were rooneyed

Robinson, player like him others who have should be commiting, however he is the leagues best keeper

Formica and rochina, becAuse we know squat about them, but neither does the manager. But what the hell

What's left ?

Robinson

Salgado. Samba. Givet. Morris.

Hoilett. J Jones. Olsson.

Formica

M b Diouf. Rochina.

I'm not wild about morris but we need Olsson as a winger and I can't handle hanley

I think a number of those 1700 tickets are actually Neutral area as well, for when we send the tickets back. I doubt this will sell out.

When I was at the ticket office this afternoon, I asked how many tickets the original allocation was and they couldn't remember. I checked on the website where the 1,700 figure is from and assumed that meant that they had sold those. The office gave the impression that what I was buying (in P6 like Clare) was from a new batch of tickets over and above the original allocation. They may well as others have said have been included in the original 1,700, but either way it seems they are selling pretty well. I would certainly not be sure that there will be away tickets on the door although there may well be seats available in the neutral section. My experience of away games in London is that Rovers usually have decent support, which I put down to a good number of southern based fans (my son being one of them). Fulham in particular gets decent support because prices are more reasonable than elsewhere in London and it is such a good day out.

What should be thinking about this game, that its a possible three points with more than a few goals in it.

Is this the line of thinking we should come to expect under our new owners and new manager ? Exciting times with exciting premier league games just like the one thats about to unfold at Cravens cottage this coming saturday.

Well if so, then its over to Stephen Kean and the team to do their stuff and prove a doubter like myself wrong.

Come on ye blues!

For ever and ever, we'll follow our team, we'll never be mastered by no Kentaro ba....ds', we'll keep the blue flag flying high.

Bunn

Emerton Samba Khizanishvili (if he can be recalled) Givet

Hoilett J.Jones Lowe Olsson

Kalinic Mame Diouf

Need to give some others a chance, bring a freshness to the team...

So you'd replace probably our player of the season (Robinson) for no reason whatsoever?

Bunn

Kalinic Mame Diouf

:lol: what Jimmy said. You'd drop Robbo? For doing what? Having a dog sh!te defence in front of him?

Am going to this one and EXPECT a performance. I dont want one of those players coming off having felt they didnt give their all. Kean has to get it right first and foremost, but so do the players.

No reason for the optimism, but I'll go 2-1 Rovers.

Bunn

Kalinic Mame Diouf

I cant believe what some people post on here!! :rock:

I want

Robinson

Salgado - Samba - Hanley - Givet

Hoilett (if fit) - JJ - Bert - Martin O

Santa Cruz - Niko

If junior is not fit i would like to see bert moved right and MGP in the middle

I imagine we will get

Robinson

Salgado Givet Samba Martin O

Andrews Nzonzi Grella Jones MGP

Santa Cruz - Roberts

Tickets are still being sold in the restricted view area (end block) but it doesn't sound like there are many left (This is where I am), however the next block is away/neutral and tickets are being sold in this block as well.

Hoping for a good turn out, this is just the type of game were everyone is on a downer and nobody expecting a win, but we will. Craven cottage past performances have been pretty good. (last 8 games won 4 drawn 2 lost 2).

I know people are against the diamond but it seems Kean is intent on playing it, and I suppose, it could work out if we do it right. I would play (if fit).

Robinson

Salgado-Samba-Givet-Olsson

Grella

Hoilett-Jones-Pedersen

Santa Cruz-Kalinic

With Jones dropping back and helping Grella and Grella moving across the midfield to support Salgado and Olsson when Hoilett and Pedersen move forwards (or MO/MS move forwards).

I think the key to winning against Liverpool so well was we were compact, we had a lot of movement, Givet played at LB allowing MO to play higher up and we kept men behind the ball to counter.

I think we're really missing the left hand combo of Givet and Olsson.

Hope Hoilett plays.

We need to keep Dempsey quiet (CDM's job) and Duff quiet (probably Salgado).

Having Formica and/or Rochina on the bench wouldn't hurt, they could be a wildcard to throw on to level/win the game near the end.

We need to be loud. VERY LOUD.

I genuinely think the fans can play a huge role in keeping us up. The team needs lifting and at the moment it doesn't appear to be coming from anywhere else.

We have to get something from this game. Right now it is very hard to be positive. But everyone going needs to give sing their heart out for Rovers on the day. Make ourselves heard. Give the players nowhere to hide. This is huge.

Yea I was going to say that - when I got my tickets last Monday the options were restricted view or neutral. I said restricted view would be ok, but I got neutral (bloody ticket office!!!). Anyway my tickets are in section P6, which on the plan below should be normally designated for away fans, but it seems for this game is still neutral.

Putney-End.jpg

Didn't realise Roberts had been selected already. :rolleyes:

I want to go to this one but with it being such an important game dont dare risk going as we have never won when I have seen us away(unless you count cambridge pre season friendley from a few years back :). I went to the Spurs games this season and last season Fulham,Arsenal and Portsmouth games.

Need to go to more home league games as we have never lost in the 8 times I have seen us at home!

I want

Robinson

Salgado - Samba - Hanley - Givet

Hoilett (if fit) - JJ - Bert - Martin O

Santa Cruz - Niko

If junior is not fit i would like to see bert moved right and MGP in the middle

I imagine we will get

Robinson

Salgado Givet Samba Martin O

Andrews Nzonzi Grella Jones MGP

Santa Cruz - Roberts

how are we supposed to play with 12 men ???

Quite impresses its now sold out, should give the team a good backing with a 1700 strong following !

anybody going on their own fancies a pre match meet up in a pub?

Yes mate, going to the eight bell across from Putney Bridge station

My team would be:

Robbo

Robbo Robbo Robbo Robbo

Robbo

Robbo. Robbo. Robbo

Robbo Robbo

Subs: Robbo, Robbo, Robbo, Robbo, Robbo, Robbo, Robbo

I'll play that line up, its the strongest imo, with the impressive and solid Robbo in goal. If Robbo aint fit, then I'll play Robbo down the right, with Robbo in midfield with Robbo. Robbo is better as a left winger, and will provide Robbo with good cover. Up front I will like to see a combination of Robbo and Robbo(RAR). If we go a goal down, we can either bring on Robbo to play down the right, as he will provide pace and power, or bring on the creative Robbo, to supply quality ball to Robbo and Robbo.

2-0 to Rovers, with a goal each for Robbo and Robbo.

Archived