BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

Considering they have just rid themselves of Kentaro, I imagine they are looking to get rid of Kean too. I expect a defeat will spell the end. Particularly if their new advisors are suggesting other options.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hence the self flagulator - to teach me of my sinfulness.

Therein lies the dichotomy. You can't self-flagelate as you cannot be wrong following Thenoism. You are always right even when your wrong so self-flaggelation is against the laws of Thenoism... ;)

Meanwhile, we need to win this game!

Considering they have just rid themselves of Kentaro, I imagine they are looking to get rid of Kean too. I expect a defeat will spell the end. Particularly if their new advisors are suggesting other options.

So Anderson and Kentaro have both been dumped, how sure of this are you BPF?.

Therein lies the dichotomy. You can't self-flagelate as you cannot be wrong following Thenoism. You are always right even when your wrong so self-flaggelation is against the laws of Thenoism... ;)

I am still but a novite, I can learn. I hope the master will not be displeased with me...

Meanwhile, we need to win this game!

Quite right.

Hope tells me a victory, my faith in Kean tells me opposite.

If Keith starts I just may loose all hope in sane team picking. There must be something to the man, I'll be damned if I can see it though. And he try's hard is no longer an excuse! He doesn't. He is the only player that I have ever seen that is cleaner when he gets off the pitch than when he walks on to it.

I would slap him on the face with a glove and call the man a cowered if I would be able to get my satisfaction at the end of the exercise. I thought Gamst was the most woosish player for not putting in a tackle. Andrews makes Gamst look like a thug THAT is a sorry state of affairs.

Where the hell is the Andrews thread...

BPF - any idea who the new 'advisors' are ?

If it's not Tom Finn then, IMO, Venkys are going to learn the extreme, expensive way, if at all!!!

• Backroom

If we lose tomorrow I reckon he's got the Blackpool game. Lose than and he'll be gone. Trouble is Rovers will be gone along with him by then.

It's an interesting one as with any manager Blackpool looks winnable, there is 2 weeks until that game though so it could be seen as a chance for someone to come in before the game

I reckon Dempsey will score at least one against us, as he usually does. So, we need to score a minimum of two goals to get anything from the game.

Come on Rochina, lad.

By the way, I think Blackpool will win at Ewood sad.gif So we need points from other games.

Fantastic, more games, cheaper and 3pm kick offs :tu:

Please tell me why you think watching Championship football will be cheaper? Rovers season tickets will rise in price enormously for a start to try to cover the loss of TV income. All Championship clubs are in the same boat.

But keep saying it if you want to.

we are the pits away from home and they have better quality in almost every position, dreading it, plus an outstanding manager compared by comparison to our half arsed P.E teacher pretending to be a manager.

duff v salgado and davies v a.n other left back for rovers, fulham wingers win every time.

If we lose tomorrow I reckon he's got the Blackpool game. Lose than and he'll be gone. Trouble is Rovers will be gone along with him by then.

He should have been gone three weeks ago, in my opinion. And win or lose, he should be gone tomorrow.

Bringing up Dempsey has not helped.

I'm proud to be an American. But this is one match in which I hope Dempsey doesn't score.

Mate's really high up at Fulham, at today's meeting with the police they said there could be live chickens at the game tomorrow. Is there a protest planned ?

That is just for my sacrifice before the game to quench the anger of the Gods.

Don't worry.

Would it be considered ironic to throw eggs at our owners ?

Whatever we think of them, they are putting money into the club and want success as much as we do. They just have no idea what they're doing.

Making it known that Kean can't stay would be more productive. Maybe they'll fluke a good appointment next time.

Archived