BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fulham v Rovers

Stuart

Such a big game, got a (strange) feeling we may get at least a point out of tomorrow.

Just hope for a decent shift from the players and hopefully given the importance of the game, we don't collapse.

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was that when Ward got took out by their keeper?

I remember watching that live on the big screen at Ewood

That was the one.

Blimey that brings back memories. You'll never see a more blatant penalty in all your life and it wasn't given. Ward got absolutely pole-axed by their keeper!

Very nervous but buzzing for tomorrow.

Was that the game where we had a blatant penalty turned down right in front of the away section?

Loved the championship, lots of games and cheap as chips.

Also caused alot of aggro - down at the front

So an off duty copper pull his warrant card on a steward for their behaviour and attempt at trying to manhandle Rovers fans.

The ref was an absolute disgrace

Just a quick 'point' (har har...), players have always pointed and told each other players to mark, places to run or pass direction. It's just people notice it more with Andrews whereas they normally just don't see it. Once you start noticing this stuff, you always do from then on...

Also caused alot of aggro - down at the front

So an off duty copper pull his warrant card on a steward for their behaviour and attempt at trying to manhandle Rovers fans.

The ref was an absolute disgrace

Certain poster off this site let his paranoia get the better of him and decided he’d had enough of the police continually ‘staring at him’

So he marched over, and quick as a flash, had his arm up his back and thrown out, all before a ball had even been kicked! :lol:

Happy days.

Will this be Kean's last game in charge if Rovers lose ?

or will he be allowed to take the positives from a defeat into the next game. :wacko:

He shouldn't be allowed any further games with which to damage us further. We should act now, get him out and replace quickly with Sven and Derek Faz.

Will this be Kean's last game in charge if Rovers lose ?

or will he be allowed to take the positives from a defeat into the next game. :wacko:

I would say at the very least that we will fly down in flaming agony, Kean's hand cemented to the controls while he gives a fantastic rendition of the crash safety procedures - and in so doing he soothes everyone but the hardest cinic, before anything is changed.

The amount of face that will be lost if they fire him, or say he has lost interest, would be so prodigious that it would be most unlikely.

Of course I may be wrong like I have been on the last two results... wait, no I haven't. This high church of Thenoism is quite enlightening, the inner glow of correctness almost consumes the ice of despair.

High Priest of the Painful Truth, we await you words.

Good effort on selling out, I thought we'd take about 100 based on current form and fan sentiment towards Kean.

My prediction:

Kean to set us up for a clean-sheet, Roberts and Andrews both play.

2-0 to Fulham.

Cue the return of 1600 tickets for a refund.:o

Archived