BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers' dealings with influential agent Jerome Anderson comes under scrutiny

Like I said, it's far worse that our own fans have those opinions than nicko.

Nicko's job is to provide scoops, not provide expert opinion. There's no reason for him to sit down and analyse what's going on at our club more than any other PL/SPL club out there. He's not tried to force his opinion, this all started when people asked him his opinion, though now he's been drawn into an argument.

Our fans however should be far more awake to what's going on at Rovers.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? Answer me just one question - why is nicko trying so hard to shift the attention from anderson/sem to huber/kentaro? Look at those 2 organisations and their relationship. Use some investigation and critical thinking - don't just swallow stuff whole.

I am dense as lead, whatcha getting at?

Nicko a client?

can't believe how far this club has gone down the pan..can't blame Nicko he's a reporter for christs sake thats his job ..but his opinion on Steve Kean thats laughable he should stick to writing facts and rumours not opinions !

The people to blame are the deluded clowns from india the blame as to stop there - listening to the likes of Kentaro and Anderson , 1 of the brothers wanting to be a celeb without the funds of an A lister...don't think they have the funds to sustain a prem club thats plainly !

So what's the truth here? Was Myles Anderson signed by the club and loaned to Aberdeen, or was he here on trial and failed and tried his luck over there?

From what Nicko said - didn't make the grade for Sam. Sent packing. Kean appointed manager - signed up.

Anderson was on trial here last summer and i'm inclined to believe Nicko is right about him signing then and being loaned back

Sick of people using anything they can to throw at our owners

Personally, having sacked the manager who took us to tenth last season and replaced him with a guy who has taken us to the brink of relegation, I don't think there is any need to throw anything else at our new owners. That one decision alone is sufficient for me to question the wisdom of our new owners.

The fact that they have signed a lad who couldn't replace either of our present Reserve full-backs (Ramm and Henley)is neither here nor there. Having seen Anderson in a couple of matches I know that Ramm and Henley are quite safe and that Anderson will knock around for awhile on the bench for the Reserves, no doubt pulling a decent wage, before being released. What would be criminal would be to thwart the development of Ramm and Henley simply because of who Anderson's father is.

From what Nicko said - didn't make the grade for Sam. Sent packing. Kean appointed manager - signed up.

Didn't nicko initially say (back in February) he was signed and loaned out under Sam?

I think I see what's going on here...

The Venky's people didn't like the football they saw and didn't trust Sam to spend their money wisely on players, based on some he had signed.

You pays your money, you makes your choice.

The long-term plan is to bring through players at home - and also definitely abroad - and build a club round that.

You don't do that in a few months, you also don't do that if you plan to cut and run.

You also don't do it from the Championship, for all sorts of reasons.

Look, I'm not a Mod, I am a genuine Rovers fan who loves the club, by all means state your argument for or against whatever is posted, but please, lets cut out the bickering with people on here, we ALL care about Rovers, my case is quite clear, we have poor owners, had poor advisors and have a poor manager, that it, end of my case, results and actions have proven my points to be pretty accurate.

Personally, having sacked the manager who took us to tenth last season and replaced him with a guy who has taken us to the brink of relegation, I don't think there is any need to throw anything else at our new owners. That one decision alone is sufficient for me to question the wisdom of our new owners.

The fact that they have signed a lad who couldn't replace either of our present Reserve full-backs (Ramm and Henley)is neither here nor there. Having seen Anderson in a couple of matches I know that Ramm and Henley are quite safe and that Anderson will knock around for awhile on the bench for the Reserves, no doubt pulling a decent wage, before being released. What would be criminal would be to thwart the development of Ramm and Henley simply because of who Anderson's father is.

And I respect your judgement, I asked both yourself and Hallows about young Ramm last year and watched him in both youth and reserve games, he is almost there and younger than Anderson too, if Anderson ever played before Ramm, something really would stink!

Guest linganzi

Nowt wrong with it at all, but I suspect you ment bent as in corrupt

Anyway, as you didn't save it, I've done something I wont normally do and edited it. If you don't like my edit, feel free to remove it

no lad totally fair, if people cant interpret my opinion they must be mad

thanks again

Thing is on the manager, when judging him from a performance view point (i.e. not how he may/may not have got to the position of manager), our results have been abysmal since he took over.

When evaluating his performance, it is also important to take into account the teams we have played.

Huber is big chums with the Rao family. He put the thing together from their end. Why should he go anywhere?

He runs Kentaro. SEM are part of Kentaro. Why would they split off?

I don't think the point has really sunk in yet.

The Indians own the club, they bought it, they won't want it to go down the pan.

There is a long game being played by them, relegation would be an almighty shock to that. But this isn't a quick-in-quick-out job.

Time to realise that and breathe...

So Nicko, are you saying that relegation won't be the disaster we fear and that it will just be a tiny blip interrupting Venky's long-term vision?

Under our previous owners, relegation was coming within 5 years, no doubt. We would have been in an absolute state then, relegated with no money and nothing to spend

Although it would still be an absoloute disaster if we went down this season, at least we have the resources to come straight back up

Why? Answer me just one question - why is nicko trying so hard to shift the attention from anderson/sem to huber/kentaro? Look at those 2 organisations and their relationship. Use some investigation and critical thinking - don't just swallow stuff whole.

Nicko has been on this site for nearly FOUR years, making over 10500 posts, stories are spot on and have been about the takeover, using your critical thinking skills (as clearly no one else on this site has considered this) which part do you disbelieve?

So Nicko, are you saying that relegation won't be the disaster we fear and that it will just be a tiny blip interrupting Venky's long-term vision?

From my contacts, relegation has never been a consideration until now and they really havent the funds to finance a relegation plus the huge wage bill we carry with us to the Championship and I will say this as well, without any prejudice or accusations at Venkys, something is very wron when the clubs accountants resign!!

Nicko has been on this site for nearly FOUR years, making over 10500 posts, stories are spot on and have been about the takeover, using your critical thinking skills (as clearly no one else on this site has considered this) which part do you disbelieve?

I think many people's issue with nicko since Venkys took over is they feel he has lost his previous impartiality and become fairly biased in what he reports with regards to Venkys and Kean, and people want to know why that's the case, what has changed for him to have changed from an outside journo posting info to a regular board member with opinions like the rest of us.

I think many people's issue with nicko since Venkys took over is they feel he has lost his previous impartiality and become fairly biased in what he reports with regards to Venkys and Kean.

I am surprised by how highly Nicko rates Steve Kean - if he was that good surely we could have picked up an extra point considering we have played a lot of the team's around us in the table.

I think many people's issue with nicko since Venkys took over is they feel he has lost his previous impartiality and become fairly biased in what he reports with regards to Venkys and Kean.

People have been asking Nicko for his opinion on the takeover, transfers etc and when he has given this it has lead to his impartiality being questioned, it is simply his viewpoint. This is separate from the facts that he has been reporting. For example Nicko thought Di Santo was going to be a top signing for us (he was rubbish!), however that does not take away from the fact that he was spot on in stating that we were signing him.

members telling him to "sling his hook" is sad considering how much he has contributed over the years IMO.

People have been asking Nicko for his opinion on the takeover, transfers etc and when he has given this it has lead to his impartiality being questioned, it is simply his viewpoint. This is separate from the facts that he has been reporting, members telling him to "sling his hook" is sad considering how much he has contributed over the years IMO.

That's fair, I think people questioning his inside information is out of line. He continues to give us valuable information regarding behind the scenes goings on and we should be grateful for it, regardless of the manner and tone in which it is sometimes provided. Personally I take his opinion and spin on any Rovers subject with a grain of salt, but that doesn't mean I don't value his contribution.

I posted the Myles Anderson story on here about three months ago.

The guy played and trained BEFORE his old man was part of the takeover process.

Signing him - and it is done - is a remarkably stupid thing to do.

But, hey ho.

Very interesting.

So just who did sign him for Rovers and when?, after turning are back on him in the summer why did he suddenly come back on the scene?

One thing is for sure according the AFC website, Brown was notified of his availability by a contact in the South shortly before he left Fir Park to join Aberdeen on the10th December.

Motherwell he was training there only according AFC all very convenient. Brown even saying he would have liked to sign him permanent.

AFC

Also Aberdeen have three players currently on loan from the SEM stable, Blackman, Anderson and Milsom.

Kean in charge of the reserves when Blackman was loaned to Motherwell, wonder who contacted Brown over his availability. Sam, Anderson or Kean.

Brown leaves for Aberdeen shortly before that Anderson is offered to him, Sam sacked a week after Brown joins Aberdeen and Kean takes over (Kean highly thought of by Craig Brown nickos words I believe) .

Brown signs Blackman and Milsom in January.

Is JA the only football agent in the UK, no doubt Brown is grateful for all these talented youngsters being pushed up north.

Under our previous owners, relegation was coming within 5 years, no doubt. We would have been in an absolute state then, relegated with no money and nothing to spend

Although it would still be an absoloute disaster if we went down this season, at least we have the resources to come straight back up

That's some of the most ridiculous logic I've ever read.

There is at least a 50% chance we will get relegated this year.

I was never a fan of the Trust but even under them we finished 10th last season. They stayed well out of the footballing side of things.

And all the noises coming out of Ewood are that we may well not have the resources to come straight back up.

1) We sign 2 players who have played 10 mins of first team football and cost 4 million pounds. GREAT DECISION! :lol:

2) Big Sam was the right manager for us. And he would have got us into the top 10 again this season. His style of play wasn't great but got the results in the game we were suppose to win WHICH Kean has not done!

3) Kean is not Manager. simply as! He is clueless, tactical useless.

And how was it a good decision if we almost go down to replace Big Sam with Kean.

What planet do you come from? Do you go to the games? probably not

Football is about winning not entertaining!!!

I'm sure that he wont have missed one at the turf for years chaddy. WUM.

That's some of the most ridiculous logic I've ever read.

There is at least a 50% chance we will get relegated this year.

I was never a fan of the Trust but even under them we finished 10th last season. They stayed well out of the footballing side of things.

And all the noises coming out of Ewood are that we may well not have the resources to come straight back up.

So with £0 investment you still think we would have stayed up every season?

I think thats the ridiculous logic

Archived