BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers' dealings with influential agent Jerome Anderson comes under scrutiny

Anderson was on trial here last summer and i'm inclined to believe Nicko is right about him signing then and being loaned back

Sick of people using anything they can to throw at our owners

Why can you not believe that Keans transfer policy includes a wall, a list of Andersons clients, a blindfold, the chicken dance CD and a pen?

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anderson was on trial here last summer and i'm inclined to believe Nicko is right about him signing then and being loaned back

Sick of people using anything they can to throw at our owners

And why are people having a go at the new owners, because they are destroying our club with their no logic approach and decisions, that's why.

We are now run Cowboy and Indian's!!!!

alas, no

The owners could very easily flog the club off to someone for a £10m loss, pocket change to their company and would be well within their rights to sell us to someone who had every intention of asset stripping the club.

The owners have provided in one transfer window more funds to spend then we've had for years. Its not their fault we bought players who are earmarked for the future and a striker who is about as rusty as its possible to be. Maybe Kean is a mistake, maybe not, but there's no point us trying to lynch them. So far they've done a lot, they just need someoine maybe to quietly take them to one side and tell them to stop leaking preposterous transfer rumours

alas, no

The owners could very easily flog the club off to someone for a £10m loss, pocket change to their company and would be well within their rights to sell us to someone who had every intention of asset stripping the club.

The owners have provided in one transfer window more funds to spend then we've had for years. Its not their fault we bought players who are earmarked for the future and a striker who is about as rusty as its possible to be. Maybe Kean is a mistake, maybe not, but there's no point us trying to lynch them. So far they've done a lot, they just need someoine maybe to quietly take them to one side and tell them to stop leaking preposterous transfer rumours

Yes and they forced him out, JW

Keith Andrews must be opening the Moet & Chandon tonight!!!

In all seriousness this kid is under immense pressure now before he's even got here, occasionally people rise to the occasion and it makes them, sometimes it breaks them. Time will tell. Although a complete hater of Kean and what went on or didn't with the removal of Allardyce and Macdonald I'll wait and see how he performs in our shirt, only because of the following name though... Julio Santa Cruz.

alas, no

Pull the wool from over your eyes. Success in football isn't just about providing funds. We of all clubs should know this, given the amount of success we've had in recent years despite spending far less than some of our rivals.

They fired a very good manager and instead have appointed Steve Kean, who IS a mistake. Whatever happens this season, appointing someone who has taken us from a position of safety to a position where we have AT LEAST a 50% chance of getting relegated IS fundamentally a mistake. Sacking someone with bags of experience and ability and appointing someone with neither IS, fundamentally a mistake. There's no maybes about it, let's not pussyfoot around here.

Do you think the decision to buy those players was Kean's alone? Or do you think the advisors they'd hired had a sizeable say in the signings of Formica and Rocinha? I'm not suggesting foul play - this sort of structure is common in many clubs, but I'm pretty sure one can trace those particular signings back to our new owners, much like one can trace our attempted signing of Ronaldinho straight to our new owners.

Let's not even get started on the John Williams saga..

I do think this is a lot of fuss about nothing. It certainly doesn't do our current image much good, but that's not really too important - it's pretty well shot at anyway.

The biggest worry is that Rovers think he's PL material. That's a worry.

Guest linganzi

fans turning on keith cos he isnt up to standard is one thing

fans booing the new young centre half because he gets a game because his father is an agent is another

look we ultimately have to get behind the club, but we cant put our head in the sand regarding a few things regarding what has gone on

sam sacking badly judged

same JW

poor kean appointment

big contracts, can we afford them if we go down? have venkys done the sums

sem players not yet getting a kick

agnew position coming to light weeks ago

poor displays

players having to take innitiative

thats just scratching the surface and its just too many questions so I dont think its ideal outside characters popping in and playing devils advocate and calling it a balanced view, as for what kean serves up they should pay for my season ticket now and next year.

anyway lets do what we can, ive had my moment of madness. we need to get behind the club, lets not let it get nasty

for the record i dont blame venkys for anything other than stupidity

As for Bucky's disappearence.... ever heard the term 'every dark cloud has a silver lining'? :tu:

even better ... Nicko's absence will shine like a thousand suns to burn back the gloom!

He has been like the proverbial bad rash but it's now got infected and turned septic threatening to poison us all with contagion. Some might be sad as they view his relationship with the mb as symbiotic. However, it's well known that the most effective parasites prey on docile hosts oblivious to what's actually going on.

Well nicko has roused but his revisionist diversionary propoganda owes more to goebbels and campbell than woodward and bernstein. His stories are founded on shifting sands and mirages. What's with shifting the focus from anderson and sem to huber and kentaro? Ignoring the signing and subsequent disappearance of formica (is he injured? is there third party ownership?) What's with blaming the previous regime for the loaning of rsc? Maybe nicko's got a mega-ego and he's desparately blowing to keep it inflated, but then again maybe there's something else going on ...

even better ... Nicko's absence will shine like a thousand suns to burn back the gloom!

He has been like the proverbial bad rash but it's now got infected and turned septic threatening to poison us all with contagion. Some might be sad as they view his relationship with the mb as symbiotic. However, it's well known that the most effective parasites prey on docile hosts oblivious to what's actually going on.

Well nicko has roused but his revisionist diversionary propoganda owes more to goebbels and campbell than woodward and bernstein. His stories are founded on shifting sands and mirages. What's with shifting the focus from anderson and sem to huber and kentaro? Ignoring the signing and subsequent disappearance of formica (is he injured? is there third party ownership?) What's with blaming the previous regime for the loaning of rsc? Maybe nicko's got a mega-ego and he's desparately blowing to keep it inflated, but then again maybe there's something else going on ...

What a load of tripe.

Christ Almighty, you've got some front. Havn't seen you on the Ali Syed thread recently. When is Maradona coming btw? How that Kean sacking you told us about going on? When are Utd going bust?

You've been known to scuttle off back under your rock now and again when it suits. That's always very welcome.

Save yourself the bother. This mb now resembles a mob of torch burning peasants besieging Frankenstien's castle. Reason went out the window yonks ago.

At what point would you consider lighting your torch ?

Guest linganzi

Ling', have a go a rewording that without stating as a matter of fact that an agent is corrupt (or gay, depending on how it's read).

gay whats wrong with gay??

ah man I didnt draft it so cant be bothered in full to re write but ...

who is the guy in the pic? i cant think of a name and its driving me nuts

ok

booing keith for being rubbish is one thing

but the reception our new player gets , when he gets a game because his father is the totally non gay agent who caused so much controversy

Rant of the year nomination right here.

Just missed out insulting his mum.

Every other box to is checked. Virus, Nazi, Communist, the only thing he didn't call him was a journalist.

Are we still going to bring the awards back?

What a load of tripe.

Why? Answer me just one question - why is nicko trying so hard to shift the attention from anderson/sem to huber/kentaro? Look at those 2 organisations and their relationship. Use some investigation and critical thinking - don't just swallow stuff whole.

Maybe Kean is a mistake, maybe not, but there's no point us trying to lynch them. So far they've done a lot, they just need someoine maybe to quietly take them to one side and tell them to stop leaking preposterous transfer rumours

So thta's all they have to do and everything wlll be fine? :blink:

/

gay whats wrong with gay??

ah man I didnt draft it so cant be bothered in full to re write but ...

Nowt wrong with it at all, but I suspect you ment bent as in corrupt

Anyway, as you didn't save it, I've done something I wont normally do and edited it. If you don't like my edit, feel free to remove it

Archived