BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers' dealings with influential agent Jerome Anderson comes under scrutiny

agreed, sometimes it seems like playing devils advocate, sometimes its like some sort of baiting of the fragile hearts sometimes it is like fighting the kean venky corner

im sure I can wait till the mornings for vague transfer tittle tattle

Sometimes its useful to have someone who's clearly well informed and is also impartial to give us a different viewpoint. No need to chase him away.

Are you sure you can wait till morning? I didnt think you could wait till full time before leaving a game.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linganzi

Sometimes its useful to have someone who's clearly well informed and is also impartial to give us a different viewpoint. No need to chase him away.

Are you sure you can wait till morning? I didnt think you could wait till full time before leaving a game.

thats very good, well done, I confess to a moment of madness and letting my heart rule my head. so what.

slightly different than holding court with some vague info re seb larsson

ah and the sort of behaviour often agressive if questioned would get a banning if his name was burnleyboy1 or something, you could have called him that with coyle in charge too

Have to say I disagree considerably with nicko's viewpoints but at the end of the day he's not a Rovers fan. And his job isn't really to provide that much analysis, it's to find stories about football clubs which he does pretty well.

A lot of the stuff he's saying would seem to make sense superficially unless you followed the team each week and realised the dozens of little reasons why this situation is more serious than anything since we last got relegated.

It's far worse that our own fans think that than nicko does.

Bucky? Bloody hell he's vanished!

As for GAV, he is a poster with no inside knowledge and chose to trust the new owners, he shouldn't be pilloried for that.

nicko on the other hand...

Gav pilloried? He's seen nowt yet. Tell him to try taking a walk in PhilipL's shoes. Now thats pilloried.

As for Bucky's disappearence.... ever heard the term 'every dark cloud has a silver lining'? :tu:

Nicko, thanks for coming back on here to post these views. Nice to see the candour with which you discuss the various perceptions. It struck me whilst reading your posts that this is precisely the tone that we would wish to hear from the Venkys themselves. Believing them or not it would at least be nice to be treated to a full and frank discussion about their intentions and the actual outcomes (intended or otherwise).

As stated before I believe them to be well intentioned and honest yet they seem to behave with a crazy kind of devil may care naivety.

Whatever their good intents and whatever we think about their advisors they are responsible for appalling timing at best and appalling recklessness at worst.

We can all agree I think that the firings of the manager and chairman were ill timed even if they were deemed necessary. As good a coach as Kean is to throw him in at the deep end without previous managerial experience in any division and without any support and backup was crazy. The 'coincidence' of the Anderson kid signing and all the rest of it LOOKS suspicious and anyone from Venkys should be able to see that and manage the public perception better than they are doing.

I understand that they are scared sh!tless at the prospect of relegation, as are we. I also understand that they are prepared to put more money where their mouth is, all very laudable. The fact remains that their actions have brought us to the brink and if we escape a number of us will think it is more by good luck and than good management.

As a electronics engineer friend of mine says, if you don't put components into a circuit then it runs to open loop ie to ground (a big bang and the lights go out). That's what's happening here. The Venkys are throwing nothing to the supporters and we are all going 'open loop', I'm certainly so angry that I'm looking for someone to nail to the wall. If they would only stop treating us like annoyances and talk with us then perhaps the conspiracy theories/misunderstandings would go away.

By the way, though I disagree with some of your posts I think the board would be a much poorer place if you 'slung your hook'.

And you believe this spin? :o

1. Would you agree that Nicko's information is generally spot on?

2. What makes you disbelieve this information when you yourself have highlighted that with regards Venkys/Jerome Anderson Nicko has been correct throughout?

Finally talking of spin, Nicko did follow up your point:

PHILLIP: "And the Trust paid how much to Jerome Anderson?

They were the seller who would have engaged somebody to find a buyer, NOT the Rovers. "

Reading that, you are clearly stating this is a fact,

NICKO: "Official...Rovers paid Jerome Anderson's company for finding a buyer.

Anything to add?"

Nicko is pretty clear on his position, what is your stance now?

And you believe this spin? :o

Christ Almighty, you've got some front. Havn't seen you on the Ali Syed thread recently. When is Maradona coming btw? How that Kean sacking you told us about going on? When are Utd going bust?

As for Bucky's disappearence.... ever heard the term 'every dark cloud has a silver lining'? :tu:

You've been known to scuttle off back under your rock now and again when it suits. That's always very welcome.

1. Would you agree that Nicko's information is generally spot on?

2. What makes you disbelieve this information when you yourself have highlighted that with regards Venkys/Jerome Anderson Nicko has been correct throughout?

Finally talking of spin, Nicko did follow up your point:

PHILLIP: "And the Trust paid how much to Jerome Anderson?

They were the seller who would have engaged somebody to find a buyer, NOT the Rovers. "

Reading that, you are clearly stating this is a fact,

NICKO: "Official...Rovers paid Jerome Anderson's company for finding a buyer.

Anything to add?"

Nicko is pretty clear on his position, what is your stance now?

Save yourself the bother. This mb now resembles a mob of torch burning peasants besieging Frankenstien's castle. Reason went out the window yonks ago.

As stated before I believe them to be well intentioned and honest yet they seem to behave with a crazy kind of devil may care naivety.

Hang on a second. It's not long ago you were on here hinting that something really bad was happening behind the scenes and pilloriying those of us who have no connections for not taking up the fight on that basis. You talked about protecting people's employment and a group behind the scenes fighting a rearguard action.

Has that all changed now?

Christ Almighty, you've got some front. Havn't seen you on the Ali Syed thread recently. When is Maradona coming btw? How that Kean sacking you told us about going on? When are Utd going bust?

You've been known to scuttle off back under your rock now and again when it suits. That's always very welcome.

Save yourself the bother. This mb now resembles a mob of torch burning peasants besieging Frankenstien's castle. Reason went out the window yonks ago.

Fair dos, what is your take on the last three months?

:lol:

Haha rebelmswar will be disappointed he didn't come up with that one!!!

Archived