BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of Wolves vs. Rovers; 22 May 2011.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samba, Hoilett & Jermaine Jones ALL FULLY fit...Givet fully focused for the game too

.....as per Cryer from the presser!! :tu:

COME ON YOU BLUES

Great news!

Id go for:

-------------------Roberts

-------------------Holliet

-----Olsson-----Nzonzi----Jones------Emerton

-----Givet-----Samba----Jones----Salgado

-------------------Robinson

• Backroom

Wolves will be going for a win, but in the back of their minds they'll be thinking going even one goal down would be a disaster... so I still expect the game to be very tight. I think it may only open up in the last 10 minutes or so when one or both teams realises they're in trouble and running out of time to get the required points.

Wolves will be going for a win, but in the back of their minds they'll be thinking going even one goal down would be a disaster... so I still expect the game to be very tight. I think it may only open up in the last 10 minutes or so when one or both teams realises they're in trouble and running out of time to get the required points.

A 1 goal defeat is no different to a draw for Wolves. Both scenarios keep them up unless 2 of 3 teams below them win. Its only if we beat them by 2 or more goals that Birmingham and Blackpool could overtake them by drawing. A draw is only valuable above a 1 goal defeat for Rovers as us drawing means all 3 teams below us have to win instead of just 2.

Great news on the injuries front, I'd go with the same side as Toodling.

Samba, Hoilett & Jermaine Jones ALL FULLY fit...Givet fully focused for the game too

.....as per Cryer from the presser!! :tu:

COME ON YOU BLUES

If correct that is great news - I didn't give Samba a chance of being fit. However - I still wouldn't be surprised if Kean was keeping his cards close to his chest and Samba didn't actually make it. Why give the opposition an advantage by letting them know one of your key defenders is out unless you have to. Having said all that - keeping everything crossed that he is fit :-0

£10 voucher to be handed out to ALL away fans @ turnstyles on sunday which can spent on the concourse (just not on alcohol).....although the message does say 'no alcohol' so I do wonder if they are even selling us booze at the game?

Superb by the club once again!

I received my message over the phone to my home phone number. The only bit that made sense was the £10 off voucher that could be used for the game with the rest of it making no sense at all. It least I now know what it means. Great offer. :rover:

Nice gesture, wonder how this is going to work - can we spend the voucher on a Kit-Kit and get £9 cash?! Going to be a very long day for the kids working at the burger and pie stalls at Wolves :rolleyes:

Haven't seen the tickets yet, are we behind the goal or along the side of the pitch?

Not sure when this was written but these are the delights we can savour:

From http://www.footballgroundguide.com/wolverhampton_wanderers/away_fans.htm

The catering facilities within the ground are pretty good, serving a range of pies, including Steak & Kidney (£2.60) and Cheese & Onion (£2.60). Plus Cornish Pasties (£2.60) and Sausage Rolls (£2.40). In addition a foot long Hot Dog is on offer for £3.80, plus a 1/2 pound 'Big Al' (whoever he is?) Cheeseburger also at £3.80.

This is not going to be good for my diet, but hey ...

I imagine they'll run out of food pretty quickly so the majority of fans won't get to use theirs. Nice gesture though. They should have given an option of a free pint or the £10 food voucher.

Whatever the fans spend, the more money in the coffers for Wolves. So they'd be stupid to have low supplies when they are guaranteed a minimum of £30,000 from food sales.

If the food/drinks aren't available, means we don't spend our vouchers, which ultimately results in Wolves losing out.

Whatever the fans spend, the more money in the coffers for Wolves. So they'd be stupid to have low supplies when they are guaranteed a minimum of £30,000 from food sales.

If the food/drinks aren't available, means we don't spend our vouchers, which ultimately results in Wolves losing out.

unless of course rovers have already paid for the vouchers in advance?

Archived