BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone create a banner that says something along the lines of:

"Glib and Superficial Charm.

Grandiose Self-Worth.

Pathological Lying.

Conning and Manipulativeness.

Lack of Realistic, Long-Term Goals.

Steve Kean has PSYCHOPATHIC tendencies. Get him out before he KILLS this club."

Or is that going too far??

It may not be going too far but it is too long!

Part of the problem, he appears to talk to the media more than the players. Seemingly not as fond of speaking to the fans as he made out.

Anybody else see the 442.com editor on sky talking about needing to be strong as a manager and not just the whipping boy for the millionaires.

steve kean still got the backing of the majority of the fans SSN :lol:

This man is simply beyond the pale.

FFS Venky's, can you not see through all this Kean sh1te - just sack the b@st@rd. If you don't, you will not see me at Ewood until he goes and many, many others are now thinking the same way.

Steve Kean on SSN :

I know people will throw stats and if it is only about stats and winning games then it is going to be hard for young players to develop," he explained.

Winning games IS more important than anything ! You cannot develop young players in a team that loses every week !

This is getting ridiculous.

The man is clearly desperate now and he throws out silly comments like that in order to try to save his skin.

The good thing now is that Venkys are probably well aware of how much attention this subject has got now, from all of the fans and in the media finally.

So the next couple of games will indeed be vital for Steve Kean if he wants to keep his job, I think.

Away against QPR, difficult. And then home to Spurs...

Doesnt look too good for Mr Kean, now does it!

Guest Rovers4Good

What a d&ck: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11676_7225177,00.html

The man is sounding like a man who is having to clutch at straws. It's all well and good putting some of these younger lads into the squad but lets face it he's only brought Lowe into the fray and he's having to make up the numbers due to the injury list we have.

The PL is all about results and you won't get that without experienced lads in your team.

Steve, your priorities as manager should be:

1. Winning games

2. Winning games

3. Winning games

4. Winning games

5. Winning games

6. Developing young players

7. Playing good football

Thinking its ok to sacrifice results for anything else is stupid and is the exact attitude that led to the sacking of Allardyce and got us into this mess.

Can imagine it now, Kean in conversation with Venky’s

“Phil Jones did not have a squad number until I came to the club, look at the money we received for him”

“You do realise we have the new Stevie Gerrard – if I keep developing him he will be worth a lot of money too”

“The players are fully behind me”

“Only a minority want me out of the club however every club has fans who won’t be behind you”

“The overall value of the squad is much higher now since I have been manager of the club”

• Backroom

Steve Kean on SSN :

I know people will throw stats and if it is only about stats and winning games then it is going to be hard for young players to develop," he explained.

Winning games IS more important than anything ! You cannot develop young players in a team that loses every week !

This is getting ridiculous.

Please tell me he didn't actually say that :blink: the words of a coach, not a manager. Get him out before he takes this club into the abyss!

Archived