BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean Thread (Poll reset after Stoke game)

Glenn

958 members have voted

1. 1. Should Steve Kean be sacked

• Backroom

Never before have I despised a man like this. Ince doesn't even come close.

Please just GO you warped, backstabbing, lying scum.

Honestly never thought I would see another Rovers manager who made me as furious in interviews as Ince did... can't believe Kean has pushed beyond that level. The man truly is odious is every sense of the word.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly never thought I would see another Rovers manager who made me as furious in interviews as Ince did... can't believe Kean has pushed beyond that level. The man truly is odious is every sense of the word.

Kean is again talking more **** than ever. What does he not get, WE WANT YOU OUT!!! Plain and Simply!!! KEAN OUT!!!

If the Raos don't believe how unpopular this guy is then all they need to do is text every season ticket holder and ask the very simple question "do you want Kean as our football manager".

They have our numbers as I get 5 texts through virtually every cup match about tickets.

Also, unless the LT get on board, all Rovers supporters should boycott the paper. That would knacker their circulation !!!!!

Thing is with Ince he was obviously clueless and the lad was never the sharpest anyway but Kean is out and out a devious liar and manipulator.

Just watched that interview of him. He is actually a psycho, whoever posted that questionairre earlier is spot on. He's as good at interviews as he is bad at management, could talk his way out of an Iranian jail cell, always looks like he hasn't a care in the world, sports his ****-eating grin almost constantly and speaks with the confidence of a man who sincerely believes all his critics are idiots/he actually has no critics, not to mention his complete lack of concern for the situation we are in. Beware people, the man sat on this sofa is dangerous: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,,11676_7225177,00.html

Quite simply the master of lying and BS. The problem is that Venky's do not understand football enough to see through his lies and BS.

It makes me extremely angry for him to again try and take the credit for bringing through and earning £16m for Phil Jones.

The only way we have even a slim chance of getting rid is if we can somehow prove to the owners that its the vast majority of fans who want rid and certainly not a majority backing him as he keeps telling them. How we prove this to them I don't know. I can only hope they are at the ground the next time the fans turn to witness it for themselves.

Below is what Kean said in a press conference with Indian Media:

I am not walking away," said Kean during a press conference. "We will be discussing the development of young players [and] budget when the window opens again and pinpointing certain aspects that need to be spoken about. I am very confident that we will be climbing the table and be in a very strong position at the end of the season."

"Venky’s, as a family, have shown great support to me as a young manager and we share a special relationship," he said. "They share a personal relationship with the players. That is quite unusual. They have the passion to drive the club ahead. It won’t just last overnight. We know they are in here for the long haul. They will drive us to the top end of the game. In four or five years, we shall be in European football. We might not be in the Champions League but maybe in the Europa League. The media in England laughed at this. But we believe."

Kean also responded defiantly to the Rovers fans that have called for him to be sacked, and defended the club's tour to the sub-continent, despite its timing having been roundly criticized by the Ewood Park faithful.

"Probably at every ground, there are certain fans who are unhappy," he said. "There were times last year when we got positive results [such as] at the end of the season. As soon as we can get everyone back 100 percent and the new players integrated, things will be fine. I would like to make sure that whatever slight negative vibe there is pulls the team together. That’s why you can see the team spirit."

Kean also passed off the trip and not being unusual for the players during an international break.

"Players go to different countries during the international break and have training camps," he said. "We will be training, participating in the Rovers Star program and playing in India. I believe it is a good time. It's unfortunate that the international players wont experience this."

Just seen this - the views of 3 top UK football journos.

Blackburn fans are tired of being lied to:

Lifes a Pitch

Those reporters are speaking the truth and seem to know whats going on at Ewood!

The Fact Sutton, Shearer etc are saying give him time is crazy.....why does he deserve more time? And I swear if someone else says "Kean kept them up last season" I wont be responsible for my actions!

"Venky's, as a family, have shown great support to me as a young manager and we share a special relationship," he said. "They share a personal relationship with the players. That is quite unusual. They have the passion to drive the club ahead. It won't just last overnight. We know they are in here for the long haul. They will drive us to the top end of the game. In four or five years, we shall be in European football. We might not be in the Champions League but maybe in the Europa League. The media in England laughed at this. But we believe."

I truly cannot beleive what I am reading here. I have never read anything so deluded and frankly impossible in my life. II think he now actually beleives this stuff , he appears to have brainwashed himself somehow.

Utterly staggering, mindblowing.

I truly cannot beleive what I am reading here. I have never read anything so deluded and frankly impossible in my life. II think he now actually beleives this stuff , he appears to have brainwashed himself somehow.

Utterly staggering, mindblowing.

He's sectionable under the Mental Health Act. Delusions of grandeur.

No Steve, nobody did laugh at you suggesting Europe- as a club we last reached Europe in the 2007/2008 season, not exactly a lifetime ago.

It was the Champuons League that you hinted about on various ocassions and as we all know that is impossible without vast net spending. So, yes people laughed.

This season sees the likes of Birmingham, Fulham and Stoke in the Europa League, ergo it is not some pipedream that will provoke howls of derision.

As a club that has regulary reached cup semi finals and were sitting in 9th place in the league less than a year ago, getting BRFC into the Europa is not a mammoth task.

Now the club has spiralled out of control under your short tenure then yes, it does make me laugh.

Archived